Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Do you see Lacey taking the belt off Bayley? Alexa had a decent push on both brand, but also had one stinker feud(with bayley), and as far as sonya and mandy(it took a while for them to find their footing, but they did and should have pushed them for it. like every other title in the company the women's tag titles don't mean jack...)

I could see Lacey taking the belt off Bayley, I think that's a very realistic scenario. I could see any of those women holding the Raw and Smackdown's Women's titles this year.

·
The EST of NXT
28,383 Posts
I've been watching Vince McMahon's product for 30 years, I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic, you're not being positive, you're being naive. If in a couple of weeks Liv's character has a clear direction and it's more than a sexed up blonde, then I'll happily admit I was wrong, it's more important to me that Liv be successful, I like her. I've just seen enough WWE to know where this is going and the chances of it being good are almost non-existent.

She seems to be adopting that Harley Quinn gimmick that I wanted. I'm so happy right now.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,246 Posts

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
so far it's a big fat miss. She got a huge reaction with the lesbian lana angle but they got cold feet and now she's nowhere. She has no character right now

·
16,246 Posts
She doesn't adopt anything! She already has her gimmick! If you still couldn't see it, you're blind! She is a two minded character! Good and bad, black and white! Look at the details man!
Please explain the gimmick because all I'm seeing is the old Liv but in a dominatrix outfit, who may or may not like muff diving.

·
The EST of NXT
28,383 Posts
She doesn't adopt anything! She already has her gimmick! If you still couldn't see it, you're blind! She is a two minded character! Good and bad, black and white! Look at the details man!
With or without the paint, she's literally Harley Quinn: an abused lover struggling internally with her identity. Doing the full cosplay would just put her over the top.

·
16,246 Posts
It's not Bliss can complain about gimmick infringement, she stole 'goddess' from Mandy after she started calling herself the "Golden Goddess", kinda deflated her whole gimmick. She went from being golden and ethereal to just another hot chick.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts