Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,454 Posts
So her theme changed and she eats vagina now, which is I guess why her tongue isn't blue anymore, but basically everything else is the same? We waited 6 months for this?!

Why oh why couldn't they have just put her with Bray?

·
Registered
350 Posts
So her theme changed and she eats vagina now, which is I guess why her tongue isn't blue anymore, but basically everything else is the same? We waited 6 months for this?!

Why oh why couldn't they have just put her with Bray?
Now, Now she ain't a lesbian attracted to Lana, Liv is the living embodiment of Lana's karma, and that karma is a bitch. IE Lazy excuse to try to spin it where it doesn't offend people.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,726 Posts
I'd still tap,dat as till I passed out

Peace

·
Registered
292 Posts
So after six months of promos and cryptic messages about being real etc, she comes out exactly the same but with blonde hair? I'm not even sure I can blame Vince for this one, there's 37 other fucking writers who seem to have forgotten all the months of vignettes.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
All those promos were for not. They scrapped the entire plan. Liv never got a chance to explore the "new" character. Just threw her into the Lana/Lashley/Rusev story for no reason other than they needed another woman. Will see how this all works out. Least she's on TV now, that's really the only thing one can say about it.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Her mic skills are terrible, there's a reason why she and Sarah Logan just stand there in silence while Ruby Riott did all the heavy work: promos and wrestling.

Being conventionally attractive is the only reason why the company tried to repackage her meanwhile Sarah Logan has been jobbing on the lowcard, but there isn't much they can do with her. Mandy is the token blonde bombshell and Alexa Bliss is a better Harley Quinn knock off.

It's not like she is a wrestling prodigy either, she is the typical WWE trainee, knows how take bumps but she does it with no grace at all.

Only way for her to have any prominence is that Ruby Riott returns from injury so she and Sarah can leech off again.

161 - 173 of 173 Posts