Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's been so long and i almost lost hope, but now i'm so freakin' happy about this announcement! Liv has so much potential and hopefully they give her a big push with a unique new gimmick! Liv suffered for months and now it should be her time to shine! She could be the energizer to this women's division!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Haha when I saw this thread on Tapatalk, I knew it was you who made this thread

Anyways I am excited too and I can’t wait. Let’s hope wwe doesn’t screw this up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I liked her in NXT and she wasn't bad in the ring compared to the rest of the women. But, she does need some type of gimmick. She tended to get lost in the shuffle as just another cute blonde when she moved up and the punk gimmick in the Riot Squad didn't really fit her..

I just hope they don't go Emmalina v2.0 with this..

·
Southern Pride
2,900 Posts
Hopefully she doesn't cut off most of her hair.

I'm curious to see where this goes.

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Finally back on TV, that's all I care about. Interesting to see if there will be sneak peaks into the makeover that she'll get in the next vignettes. And I hope her new look doesn't intentionally make her ugly just to separate from the rest. That already happened with the pink hair, blue tongue and clown-like makeup. Rhea Ripley may have gained from that rough look, but Liv can't look intimidating in any way, so no point in making her look like a caricature for the sake of originality.

·
Registered
666 Posts
And the women's division and women's wrestling will still remain TRASH. Unless she's stripping or shaking her booty, she's a useless waste of TV time/resources just like the rest of the women.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,454 Posts
Hyped for this until the inevitable "natalya feud " momentum killer.
Either that or she spends 12 weeks coming out to the stage as Livalina only on week 13 to come out and tell everybody to call her Liv.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts