Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 2541 Posts

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Re: Gionna Daddio MEGATHREAD #WhosYoDaddio

The "small peppy blonde" skews close to Alexa Bliss, so the Joisey thing helps separate her. She seems quite solid for her low level of experience.

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts

Gionna made her OFFICIAL debut last night :yay!

Are you kidding me? Two small blondes, one thick and one a cute hoodrat? They would easily corner The BLACK Market 8*D.
Don't care :paige
I like Alexa as is, the whole center of attention thing works for her and can't really be shared without lessening it imho.
Give me LivMella. That could potentially be very entertaining, and they are going to get compared to eachother anyhow since they're both doing East coast characters. :bearo

·
Banned
10,724 Posts

Yeah shes hot, doesent have Alexa's thickness or anything haha. Watching NXT last night, she came out was like DAMNNN haha.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,205 Posts

I think she needs to turn down the hoodrat by a good 20% in her entrance, seems like she's trying way too hard like Becky used to. Corey Graves is going to end up burying her for inauthenticity or would Byron have to take this one? I'm betting Graves still knows more about the hood than Byron, hell, Rich Brennan proly knows more about the hood than Byron.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #133

I think she needs to turn down the hoodrat by a good 20% in her entrance, seems like she's trying way too hard like Becky used to. Corey Graves is going to end up burying her for inauthenticity or would Byron have to take this one? I'm betting Graves still knows more about the hood than Byron, hell, Rich Brennan proly knows more about the hood than Byron.
Nowhere near Becky headbanging bro, it's fine as is IMO.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts

...because he's black?

Crikey.

121 - 140 of 2541 Posts