Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 2538 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
28,852 Posts
Re: Gionna Daddio MEGATHREAD #WhosYoDaddio

Why can't she just use her real name? It's only a matter of time before she gets paired up with Carmella or at least that's how I envision it.
I want her paired with Alexa, but yes, she should keep her real name. Before she debuted, I thought Gionna Daddio was her stage name because it sounded so cool.

·
Still A Shield Girl... (RIP)
1,972 Posts

Thanks @Gravenbabies and @PaigeLover. I'll give her a Moonsault in addition to the Flying Crossbody.

Not a fan of the Liv Morgan name though :(. Eh, Finn Balor grew on me, so who knows?
I was pissed off when it was changed to marley, liv morgans even worse !!! Hopefully they'll just change it to morgan. That's probably the best we can hope for.

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts

Giomella >> Daddio & Bliss imho :paige. They're much too alike for that to work. Unless you wanna go for a whole double trouble tiny blond Bellas vibe? Which COULD work I guess, but I'd rather see a female Enzo & Cass instead (Gionna being Enzo, in case that was unclear).. :bearo

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,172 Posts

It's Liv Moore. I googled it hoping they were the same so they would have to change her name due to copyright issues. :lol
That's too close for me, I think it was probably inspired by iZombie and now I'm terrified she's going to get a zombie gimmick :mj2

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi
1,676 Posts

Getting rid of her last name and just calling her Liv would be much better

·
The EST of NXT
28,852 Posts

Gionna made her OFFICIAL debut last night :yay!

Giomella >> Daddio & Bliss imho :paige. They're much too alike for that to work. Unless you wanna go for a whole double trouble tiny blond Bellas vibe? Which COULD work I guess, but I'd rather see a female Enzo & Cass instead (Gionna being Enzo, in case that was unclear).. :bearo
Are you kidding me? Two small blondes, one thick and one a cute hoodrat? They would easily corner The BLACK Market 8*D.

101 - 120 of 2538 Posts