Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 2507 Posts

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Re: Gionna Daddio MEGATHREAD #WhosYoDaddio

She looked considerably better than Eva in that match. Not that it's very hard to.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,700 Posts

@Chris JeriG.O.A.T She seems to be close friends with Zahra. I hope she doesn't get caught saying n***a 6 years ago :sasha3
I can assure you she's said it a ton, question is did she delete it and will she slip up and say it again. She calls everybody her "hitta" which apparently is the new, pc version of ni99a.

Edit: She's also close with Nhooph. Anytime 2 of a person's closest friends get accused of racism you have to wonder about them.

·
The EST of NXT
28,573 Posts

I can assure you she's said it a ton, question is did she delete it and will she slip up and say it again. She calls everybody her "hitta" which apparently is the new, pc version of ni99a.

Edit: She's also close with Nhooph. Anytime 2 of a person's closest friends get accused of racism you have to wonder about them.

I could see her doing it as a way to "fit in" instead of it being because she's a racist. Just from the 5 minutes she was on my screen, I could already tell that she's more ratchet than Sasha.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,700 Posts

I could see her doing it as a way to "fit in" instead of it being because she's a racist. Just from the 5 minutes she was on my screen, I could already tell that she's more ratchet than Sasha.
Her twitter bio says "doing hoodrat things" she also has a shirt that says that. She's clearly overcompensating; real hood rats don't advertise that they're hoodrats, at least not with words.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts

Billie Kay is next out to the ring, accompanied by her manager Sylvester Lefort. Her opponent is Gionna Daddio. The two start off with a lot of fast paced back and forth action before Billie takes a cheap shot and attempts to slow Gionna with a chinlock. She continues her onslaught with a backbreaker before settling into a single-legged camel clutch. Eventually, Gionna comes back dropping Billie with a couple of dropkicks and nailing her with an enziguri. She goes for the pin but Sylvester places Billie’s foot on the ropes. Lefort gets climbs onto the ring apron to cause a further distraction but Gionna dropkicks him to the floor. Gionna turns around to be caught by a surprise roll-up pin giving Billie Kay the victory. This match was a highlight of the night with great performances by both women. I like the pairing of Billie and Sylvester, it really seemed to work. For the amount of times she has been wrestling, Gionna Daddio is very impressive. People critical of another model turned wrestler are going to be proven wrong, as it seems safe to say she is a natural. At some point during the match (not sure exactly when) her nose got busted, but she worked through it and finished the match. Luckily, it was just a bloodied nose and nothing was broken.
http://masonsringsideview.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/nxt-lakeland-11-5-15.html

81 - 100 of 2507 Posts