Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2541 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: Gionna Daddio MEGATHREAD #WhosYoDaddio

She's one of the few i really have heard nothing about regards her in-ring work, i'm really curious about that myself.

Edit: i just found this from her dark match not too long ago against then Womens Champion Sasha Banks. Gives us a small insight.

http://masonsringsideview.blogspot.nl/2015/08/full-sail-tv-tapings-8-13-15.html
Oh cool, didn't read that one. Makes it even better :eek:kada

Also, Mojo Rawley's an unfunny moron in real life too :ti

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,768 Posts

How did you make those gifs so huge?

·
Registered
766 Posts

She kind of reminds me of a younger Gorgeous George(Macho Man's Valet in WCW), except with less makeup and a healthier body type. Gorgeous George looked a bit malnourished at times during her WCW run, I think Gionna has a sexier body.

It's easy for blondes to lookalike, but I definitely see a similarity in their faces. Gionna is clearly hotter and she can wrestle, so she wins :).

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

How did you make those gifs so huge?
Software named Gyazo that screencaps videos for a few seconds as gifs and uploads them instantly on their website, it's pretty neat.

She kind of reminds me of a younger Gorgeous George(Macho Man's Valet in WCW), except with less makeup and a healthier body type. Gorgeous George looked a bit malnourished at times during her WCW run, I think Gionna has a sexier body.

It's easy for blondes to lookalike, but I definitely see a similarity in their faces. Gionna is clearly hotter and she can wrestle, so she wins :).
Yep, definitely lookalikes, but Gionna is clearly more naturally beautiful :grin2:

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,768 Posts

Does anybody follow her on Periscope?

21 - 40 of 2541 Posts