Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2508 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Making a MEGA thread for my perfect woman right here :eek:kada. Hot as fuck, loves food, loves shoes, loves caps, is on team Apple, what can you possibly want more :maddox?

Just waiting for her to debut on NXT, ANY FUCKING TIME NOW HHH :lelbrock

This is it for now, anyone who shares the love for Bae Gionna add me to friends and I'll make sure you know when the next batch is posted after I get about 8 needed hours of sleep :drose See you later bitches :x

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
384 Posts
Re: Gionna Daddio MEGATHREAD #WhosYoDaddio

In, a thousand times in.

Been waiting on her debut for a long, long time.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

Nice photos. Can't wait for her NXT TV debut. How good an in ring wrestler is she at the moment?
Well she was signed about 10 months ago without having any prior experience so she's a rookie, but you can tell from the gifs in my previous post that she's above Cameron/Rosa Mendes/Eva Marie/Dana Brooke level, so by comparation I'll say she'll probably be Carmella level after a few months on TV. Didn't see any feedback about her dark match with Sasha at the last set of tapings, so I'll asume she had at least a decent performance.

·
2nd Nature
3,525 Posts

Nice photos. Can't wait for her NXT TV debut. How good an in ring wrestler is she at the moment?
She's one of the few i really have heard nothing about regards her in-ring work, i'm really curious about that myself.

Edit: i just found this from her dark match not too long ago against then Womens Champion Sasha Banks. Gives us a small insight.

The episode begins with Gionna Daddio taking on Sasha Banks, who came to the ring wearing her women’s title, again it will be interesting to see how these episodes are edited for television. The match starts with much fast paced back and forth action. Gionna starts off strong with several grapples, pin attempts and acrobatic maneuvers but ultimately Banks halts her offense with double knees in the corner. Banks then slows the pace choking Gionna in the corner before settling into a chinlock. Gionna mounts a comeback culminating in a crossbody but moments later Banks hits her with a backstabber transitioned into the Bank Statement for the submission victory. There were a few rough spots but ultimately Gionna shows a lot of promise and is a wrestler to get excited for.
http://masonsringsideview.blogspot.nl/2015/08/full-sail-tv-tapings-8-13-15.html

1 - 20 of 2508 Posts