Wrestling Forum banner

Little Jimmy is getting really old.

9K views 83 replies 72 participants last post by  Emberdon 
#1 ·
At first, it was brilliant but now they turned it into some stupid imaginary friend character fpalm... This time last year, Little Jimmy meant something. It wasn't "one" person, it was referring to EVERYONE in the audience that made R-Truth sing and dance. Now he's back to doing just that.

Seriously, it's a waste to have R-Truth as a face. Wake up WWE and have him kick Kofi Kingston's ass. He could have a good feud with CM Punk over the title if Bryan loses. To think this guy fought the Rock in his return match...

#6 ·
It's only old because R-Truth, for some stupid-ass reason, was turned into a comedic babyface instead of a psychotic heel. If you're nuts, talking to an imaginary person makes sense, in a crazy way. If you're just doing it for laughs, it makes you look like an imbecile.

I will admit, however, that I laughed when Primo acted like he assaulted Little Jimmy and it set R-Truth off.

#7 ·
Very much agreed, am begining to get fed up with the little jimmy stuff. Was funny at first, when Truth reffered to the audience as little jimmy's, then, when he became a little character that was Truth's mate, that was funny.. but its boring me now, very boring me.

I agree that Truth neeeds to become heel again, is far more entertaining as the deluded psycho that he was before, had very funny segments when he was that heel. As for Truth kicking Kofi's ass, I can deffinatly see that happening in the future, could be a decent enough storyline as well, lets hope!

#8 ·
Why do people of different ethic groups that aren't pure Caucassian always get saddled with ridiculous stereotypical gimmicks. I would've loved to seen truth with atleast a three week run with the WWE title when he was white hot over as a heel, but I guess Vince doesn't see money in us colored folks.

#24 · (Edited)
Once again when heel starts getting cheered WWE turn him into a pussy face and kill his momentum. I would have been ok with his face turn, but now he is just some stupid comedy act whom nobody gives a fuck about. Its like when ever some promising character turns into face, you know it means WWE just gave up on him. Have they just completely forgot how to do this?

Its funny actually this R-Truth face turn was similar to Alex Riley face turn. Both turned face against Miz and they both got big reaction from the crowd by kicking his ass. In the end the result was Miz got buried, Alex Riley went to Superstar (I guess), and R-Truth is a jobber. Great job WWE!! fpalm

Reactions: Agmaster
#34 ·
He is in the mid-card where he belongs with his other jobber friend kofi kingston

#38 ·
It's one of the worst turns I've ever seen a character undergo. His heel character, insane though it may have been, made perfect sense. He had a justifiable reason for his outrage and created a clever way to lampoon the millions of young Cena fans in one shot. Like it or not, Truth was absolutely great in the weeks leading up to Capitol Punishment last year.

Now, he's just another smiley face who acts like a numbskull and turned for no real reason. God, I hate it.

#39 ·
When I first started watching wrestling again, he stuck out like a sore thumb and I was immediately interested in the guy. If I saw him now for the first time my honest first impression would be, 'PG Bullshit'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.