Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u were my idol at one time. u see lately u hav been ignoring me or cussing at me! i dont like u for that. u didnt even put me in yur awards list! i want my name to be known u sob! u SOB! I hate u and the next time u come to my house ill kill u! right back u dirrty sob! write back!

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
HereComesDaMoney said in post #1 :
I hate u and the next time u come to my house ill kill u!
I can only assume that means he's been in contact with you before...

Hmmmmmm, disgruntled child upset over dead beat father not paying child support forced to look up his father on a wrestling forum only to be ignored and pushed aside once more?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Yeah, you can Idolize Lee and grow up to be a bible thumping, power hungry, irreponsible, annoying little bitch.

Well, I guess by idolizing him you'd just add the bible part.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Re: Re: Listen up rajah!

Kaneanite said in post #7 :

I can only assume that means he's been in contact with you before...

Hmmmmmm, disgruntled child upset over dead beat father not paying child support forced to look up his father on a wrestling forum only to be ignored and pushed aside once more?
lol. I'm idol worthy still.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
And like I'd care. I'm an admin over at 3SW now and am perfectly happy, and enjoy myself over at BB's. I barely even come here now.

So do whatever the fuck you want. This place sucks.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Sorry, but I admin the main site, and their forums, while not having the sheer number of people who never post like you do, are actually far superios in mine eyes.

Compare their rants sections and this forums'. It's much more adept to my style.

Let me ask you a question Lee, would you rather be a run-of-the-mill poster among the intelligent, or would you rather rule over a pile of idiots who can do nothing but bitch and annoy you.

I've pretty much made my decision, and I think you have too.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm jumping ship because I found some place I like better. I go to BB because there are a few people I like there, and I go to 3SW forums now becuase I like it on the whole better than W-E.

Plus, no Nazi admins there. They practice responsibilty.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts