Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
22,619 Posts
If you release all of your lower card talent, your mid carders lose more and therefore become lower card. If WWE released Crews, Dallas, Hawkins, Sampson and Axel who does Dean Ambrose beat on Raw next week? Cesaro? Then everyone on WF has more to whinge about.
"but they're jobbers only winners should be on TV"

On topic

Dolph Ziggler- he more than anyone else probably needs to pull a Morrison, Drew or Cody. Since he won't actually quit or ask for his release I'd let him do it with the intention of bringing him back in 18-24 months. This one is more of a you're burnout here go recharge your juices releases

Darren Young - we are either trying out making his character gay to see if that works or he's out, because what the fuck else can you do with him. He's been there 7 years and struggles to stay over at a lower midcard level. He can easily be replaced with a new fresh jobber.

Daniel Bryan- threaten to release unless he fully accepts and backs off the return to the ring. Don't over pay him to not wrestle that is stupid. Especially if he is then just going to rile folks up about being kept from wrestling like he wasn't having seizures due to concussions and didn't have lesions on his brain. While he will certainly help a company out, the odds of it crippling WWE are lower than the odds that it brings new/refreshed interest in the industry. The likely worst thing that could happen is that now they have an even more prominent outside promotion to poach talent from.

·
Fighting the feeling...
2,456 Posts
Fuck, I'm glad nobody in here has any actual say in who gets released or pushed.

Clueless.

·
The Final Kid
3,397 Posts
Brock Lesnar
Percy Woatson
Nigel McGuinness
Kassius Ohno
Nia Jax
Oney Lorcan
The Colons or whatever the fuck they're called now
DIY
Darren Young or whatever the fuck he's called.

All of the above get on my nerves, I probably forgot someone else but whatever, I'll wait the meltdown :)

·
Registered
609 Posts
MICHAEL COLE !
Jbl
The Colons
Jinder Mahal
Dana Brooke
Kane
Randy Orton

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I'd mainly go with the cruiserweight division. Perkins, Dar, Dorado, Mustafa, Alexander, Nese and Gulak would all be gone. The cruiserweight division would be Neville, Metallik, Kalisto, Tozawa, Itami, Gargano, Enzo & Swann. Jack Gallagher would survive but go to the U.K. Show and maybe I'd keep Dar around for that too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would let go this small list of superstars since both brands are quite thin already:

Dana Brooke
Darren Young
Erick Rowan
Sin Cara
Summer Rae

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
- Kevin Dunne (FUCK KEVIN DUNN
- Dana Brooke (She's sloppy, she sucks, and I could wrestle better than her)
- The Colons (They're boring and are going nowhere)
- Curt Hawkins (Never won one single match since returning, and is going nowhere)
- Titus O'neil (He can suck every ball Darren Young has. Speaking of...)
- Darren Young (He can suck every ball Titus O'neil has)
- Aiden English (Why would you release one member of a tag team. They just destined him to have no future)
- Big Show (If he refuses to retire, fine. Fire him)
- Kane (He is out of shape, and sucks now. Another demon replaced him anyway. Goodbye)
- Eva Marie (If she didn't leave already, release her. She botches more than Sin Cara)
- Sin Cara (He botches way too much, and is the worst luchador to make way to WWE)
- Eric Rowan (He's so GOD DAMN boring. He's was always the worst wrestler in the Wyatt Family. How do you manage to make all these swamp people interesting, but forget to put interest in one of them. PLEASE FIRE HIM)
- Goldust (I think his time is far done. He had an interesting run)
- R-Truth (Same as Goldust)
- Rhyno (Maybe if ECW was still around, it would fit him just fine. But this era just isn't for him)
- JBL (I don't even think I have to explain. FUCK JBL!)
- Jinder Mahal (He's pretty boring. People are like "You're just racist and don't accept diversity". No, it's because he is GOD DAMN boring. He sucks, and Vince literally said he only pushed Jinder to bring back the Punjabi Prison Match, because they spent a fortune on it. They couldn't bring it up right away, or it would come across as "racist")
- The Ascension (What a shame. Such a good tag team, but Vince doesn't see anything in them. If they're just going to job to Breezango, let them be successful somewhere else)
- Mojo Rawley (He is so awful. His finisher is gay (Hyper Drive). His singles career is shot in the toilet, and he's annoying. Zack is also annoying, but not as much)
- Summer Rae (I don't think she would fit in the modern women's revolution.)

HONORABLE MENTION
- Zack Ryder (He's annoying, but I'll give him a shot)

Just wanted to point out that you do know theres 2 Sin Caras right and the botching one left several years ago.

·
Doki Doki Literature Club!
537 Posts
Because of the recent brand split, the roster is already quite thin, so I'll limit myself to five talent(s). :)

1. Dana Brooke
2. Darren Young
3. Percy Watson
4. The Colons
5. JBL

Yup, why are we keeping ANY of them still? :goaway

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
If I was in charge of WWE I would scrap the tag-team division all together.

Is just a waste of time, the tags that somehow get over are the ones composed by singles talent who had nothing going on for them.

Except nostalgia acts like The Dudleys or The Hardyz no real tag team gets over because the crowds don't care, if you are part of a REAL tag team you are doomed because is 2017 and WWE has like 10 championships for single talent, if you can't win one of those on your own then you are in kayfabe pathetic.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Firstly, I'd immediately get rid of Brock Lesnar. I'm pleasantly surprised to see I'm not the only one :lol I just can't stand the bastard and would be so much happier if he was gone for good.

I wouldn't really get rid of many other people cos the roster is quite thin already. Maybe Bray Wyatt if his promos don't get much better. Oh, and Baron Corbin cos he's never done anything for me whatsoever.

I'd also get rid of JBL, and ban Stephanie from TV altogether :lol

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Big Cass
Currt Hawkins
Kevin Dunn
Dana Brooke
Nia Jax
Colons
Jinder Mahal
Mike & Maria
Singh bros
Dasha Fuentes
David Otunga
JBL
Micheal Cole
Peter Rosenberg
Liv Morgan
Paul Ellering

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I think a lot of the guys can serve a purpose, even ones I don't like. I've never been a fan of Ambrose, but his comedy shtick keeps him over, so I'd keep him around, just never elevate him.

I do not like Balor, but he's very over and the demon stuff, no matter how lame I believe it to be, I'm sure sells well with the kids. So, I'd keep him around, too, but once he cools off, I'd stick him in the CW division.

The only really worthless guys in my opinion are Mojo, Darren Young, and Axel. All of those guys are pretty poor on every category. You always need jobbers, but depending on how much they make, I'd have to evaluate their real value to dollars paid, because they're obviously expendable.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,521 Posts
Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, The Club. All are just terrible in every way.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts