Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Before anyone says anything, some of the wrestlers on this list overcame being buried by Cena. I didn't include the Undertaker or Brock Lesnar as I didn't really see them being buried in losses to Cena. If there are wrestlers I missed, please tell me so I can add to the list.

Also, some of the wrestlers have been buried multiple times by Cena only to somehow restore some prestige after the fact.

Also, this is simply a list and not up for a debate or name calling or whatever. I don't support Roman Reigns and a quick look at past posts will bear this out.

Wade Barrett
Damian Sandow
Rusev
Bray Wyatt
Ryback
Zack Ryder
Alberto Del Rio
Umaga
The Miz
Cesaro
Baron Corbin
R-Truth
Heath Slater
Kevin Owens
Alex Riley
Dolph Ziggler
Tyler Reks
Mark Henry
Neville
Mr. Kennedy
John Morrison/Johnny Nitro
Randy Orton..multiple times
Husky Harris
Bull Buchanan
Big Show
John Laurinaitis
The Great Khali
Carlito
Cryme Tyme
Michael Tarver
David Otunga
Demon Kane
Rey Mysterio
Sheamus
CM Punk
Darren Young
Skip Sheffield
Justin Gabriel
Michael McGillicutty
Mason Ryan
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Chris Jericho
Billy Kidman
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Rhyno
Kurt Angle
Orlando Jordan
Rene Dupree
Rob Van Dam
Booker T
Jesus
Batista
JBl
Eric Bischoff
Edge
Triple H
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase JR
Luke Gallows
The Rock
Big E Langston
Eric Rowan
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Karl Anderson
AJ Styles
Koslov
Jack Swagger
Laycool (Backstage)

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure that's not even half the list.. he's buried many more backstage as well.
I'm sure you're right. I don't know where to find these backstage burials though.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lmao @ "not up for debate". Thou shalt not question the perspicaciously-inclined OP. :bow

How long did you spend compiling this list anyway?
Roughly 10 minutes. I type fast and the information is out there for anyone to find.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
I thought we're all supposed to love John Cena now since it's 2017 and hating John Cena is so last decade? Or does that not apply when he is feuding with Roman Reigns since he is your new flavor of the month? Relax smarks. Reigns isn't buried. He's still going to win matches at an insane clip and will likely main event wrestlemania again this year for the 4th straight fucking time.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is hilarious. Bastard buries people through all their gimmicks :lol
Forgot to put them together like John Morrison/Johnny Nitro. He buried both under their names.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought we're all supposed to love John Cena now since it's 2017 and hating John Cena is so last decade? Or does that not apply when he is feuding with Roman Reigns since he is your new flavor of the month? Relax smarks. Reigns isn't buried. He's still going to win matches at an insane clip and will likely main event wrestlemania again this year for the 4th straight fucking time.

Roman Reigns isn't on the list yet. Don't really care who wins this "Battle of the who gives a rat's ass". If I have to pick a winner I'll toss a coin.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
That was hilarious

Reactions: Showstopper

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not a gifted researcher of information. Can you help a brother out?
Since I've followed Wrestling for ...jesus tapdancing christ...39 years now(It just hit me ...lot of "you're old" reminders nowadays)all it takes is a name for me to remember what happened. First, start with Wikipedia then simply go to a regular search and Type "List of WRestlers John Cena has buried". There are dozens of such lists. Just go through each one and filter out those that really aren't burials.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I also put "Cryme Tyme" as one entry as I honestly cannot recall one of their names.

·
Premium Member
17,716 Posts
Koslov, too.

I like you have wrestlers and then their repackaged versions, too :lmao But, a few on your list he never buried. Kevin Owens got beat, not buried. How in the blue hell was the Rock buried? Just because Cena won a feud with someone doesn't mean he buried them. If he halts their momentum for the sake of making himself look better, then that would be a burial.

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
Since I've followed Wrestling for ...jesus tapdancing christ...39 years now(It just hit me ...lot of "you're old" reminders nowadays)all it takes is a name for me to remember what happened. First, start with Wikipedia then simply go to a regular search and Type "List of WRestlers John Cena has buried". There are dozens of such lists. Just go through each one and filter out those that really aren't burials.
I followed your exact instructions, and no such list popped up. I'll need some troubleshooting on your part, I'm afraid. (and please). kthx.

·
Registered
588 Posts
HHH, Edge, The Rock buried by Cena :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

Marks these days overusing "buried" :lol :lol

OP, did you copy all the wins of Cena in 15 years?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts