Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TimW.eWo is the latest to join the ever-growing list of idiots that have joined, and subsequently been banned for the forum.

Reason: Talking in such a way that confused people, contributing nothing to the forum, and going out of his way to cuss in 90% of his posts.

Harsh? Maybe. As I said before, I am not trying to make the forums in to some kind of ideal utopia, but I now have zero tolerance for those such as TimW.eWo.

I have a feeling my next update on this thread won't be too far away.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Nah not harsh man, people think that swearing is big.....it is big but not every post. Yeah, it seems that there are a lot of idiots who are joining recently and it is sort of off putting for us good posters who contribute frequently. But kudos to you for banning these people as they really do annoy the hell out of a lot of us. If the guy didn't make sense and thus spoke utter garbage then you have to ban him for being an idiot!

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm glad he got banned, he made no sense and couldn't type. Not harsh at all.

N

·
0 Posts
You're trying to steal my glory, Amish! Watch out or you'll be next on my hitlist.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
So how many people have been banned in the past month or so? I think I can count 4,

Mybraves
peguinguy
fox..or wolf...some kind of other animal name.
and Krismaster.

I predicted three of those.

N

·
0 Posts
Diablo™ said:
So how many people have been banned in the past month or so? I think I can count 4,

Mybraves
peguinguy
fox..or wolf...some kind of other animal name.
and Krismaster.

I predicted three of those.
4? More like 40. I have banned several (dozen, maybe) members recently, although they usually aren't that known or have made that many posts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nitemare said:
4? More like 40. I have banned several (dozen, maybe) members recently, although they usually aren't that known or have made that many posts.

I know one that was "known" and had several thousand posts. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'M NEXT :( .. but seriously.. we'll see who's added next, no doubt some n00b(s) will sign up soon.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts