Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is no Brand Split, and my show is WWE RAW.

This will take place after Wrestle Mania 21. Here is the results from the show and the card for week 1.

WrestleMania 21 Results
Eddie Guerro defeated Triple H for the WWE Title
The Rock defeated Kurt Angle
Paul London defeated Billy Kidman and Shane Helms in a triple threat match to capture the Cruiserweight Title
Shelton Benjamin retained his IC Title against Christian
JBL defeated Rhyno
Chris Benoit defeated Chris Jericho
John Cena defeated Randy Orton in the 4th match of their best of 5 series.
Charlie Haas and Mark Jindrak retained their Tag Team Titles against Rey Mysterio and RVD
Edge defeated Booker T
Ric Flair and Batista defeated Maven and HBK.

My roster is basically the WWE but with the usesless talent being released.

·
Banned
508 Posts
I wouldnt say that it sucks, just add a few more people to your roster and work hard on your shows, use bolds, italics and underlines from the beggining, also check out Wolfbeasts Being the Booker and Grendrills Rise of Glory to get a feel of how shows should look. Also dont listen to ppl who discourage you from the begginig unless they have tips to help you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
WWE Raw Week 1
Phoenix, AZ

Highlights of WrestleMania are shown, and "Across the Nation" hits as we are live for Raw from Phoenix, AZ. Jr and the King welcome us as " Im Back " hits and out comes the GM of Raw to boos from the crowd. He has a mic in hand and he gets into the ring. The crowd boos him as he begins to talk.

Bischoff: Now I know you people are probaly wonderin why there is a steel cage hanging above the ring tonight. Well I have signed a big match for the Main Event tonight that will be held inside that career shorting structure. Now as you know over the past month or so there has been a best of 5 series going on between two young superstars, so being the great Gm that I am, I decided tonight will be the 5th and final match between John Cena and Randy Orton insde of a steel cage. ( crowd pops ). Now onto the WWE Title, last night at WrestleMania 21 a new champion in Eddie Guerro, and I decided.....he gets interupted by " Time to Play the Game". HHH comes out to huge boos from the crowd, he walks to the ring with a pissed of look on his face. He gets into the ring, and has a mic in hand.

HHH: Bischoff, you didnt decide anything, because you sure as hell know that I get my rematch for my WWE Title. So, why dont you just take Randy out of that Steel Cage match and put me and Guerro in the Main Event.

Bischoff: Well, HHH that isnt a bad idea, but im sorry your buddy Randy Orton is still in the Main Event, against John Cena inside the Steel Cage. ( HHH starts to throw a fit )
but you do get a rematch for the WWE Title, but its just not going to be tonight, instead it will be in 4 weeks at Backlash.

"Latino Heat" hits and out comes Eddie Guerro with his newly won WWE Title. He has a mic in hand.

Guerro: Yo holmes, you want a rematch for my WWE Title, well you got it essa, but Bischoff I think I should get to chose the stipulation for the Match.

Bischoff: Well Eddie what do you have in mind...HHH buts in.

HHH: Wait a minute Bischoff he cant do this, that is my Title, and i think we should have a regular one pinfall match.

Bischoff: Well HHH its not up to you its up to me, and Im open for ideas.

Guerro: I know its hard to keep your nose out of other peoles buisness, but just try it this one time Holmes. Now onto my stipulation, at Backlash i propose we have a streetfight, so I can whip your ass all over Philladelphia Essa.

Bischoff: Sounds like a good idea to me, so the match is signed for Backlash.

Bischoff leaves the ring and goes to the back and Guerro starts to walk to the ring, but from behind comes Batista, and he nails Guerro with a hard clothsline to the back of the head and Guerro falls to the ground holding his head in pain. Batista now picks him up and he plants him with a devastating spinebuster on the steel ramp, and Guerro is hurt, as HHH and Batista embrace and walk to the back.

Commercial Break

We come back from break and ready for our first match.

Match 1
WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Charlie Haas & Mark Jindrak ( c ) vs. ???

"Worlds Greatest" hits and out comes Charlie Haas and Mark Jindrak to heat from the crowd, they have robes on as they strut to the ring. They get a mic and then get in the ring.

Haas: Tonight you people get to witness something amazing, ( they begin to boo). Why dont you idiots just shut up and let me talk. As I was saying Tonight you get to see the greatest tag team Champions ever wrestle. We have held these titles for 6 months, and quite frankly we are getting bored with the lack of competion we have, so tonight we issue and open challenge to any team in the back to try and dethrone us......

They get interupted by "Drop the Bombshell" and out come the Dudleys to a pretty good pop from the crowd, they walk to the ring focused, and they slide into the ring, and the two teams stare each other down, and Jindrak and D-Von step out and Bubba Ray and Haas will start the match. They circle each other and then they lock up in the center of the ring. Bubba gets the upper hand with the hammerlock. Haas fights out of it with back elbows and then heads off the ropes, but gets knocked down with a shoulderblock from Bubba. Haas is up quickly and he walks up to Bubba, and pushes Bubba, Bubba pushes him back and oes for a right hand but Haas blocks it and gives Bubba a kick to the gut, and Bubba hunches over and Haas runs off the ropes and hits a low dropkick to the face of Bubba, and Bubba falls to the mat holding his face. Haas stomps the head of Bubba and then goes and tags in Jindrak. Jindrak comes in as Bubba is getting up and kicks him back down to the mat. Jindrak picks up Bubba and sends him off the ropes and Bubba comes off and knocks down Jindrak with a clothsline, Jindrak is back up quickly, but gets kncoked down again from another clothsline. Bubba goes and tags in D-Von. D-von comes and as Jindrak gets up he hits him with a swinging neckbreaker and Jindrak holds his neck as D-Von covers 1.....2... no Jindrak kicks out. Jindrak holds his neck as D-Von stays on the attack and stomps the neck of Jindrak. D-von picks him up and sends him into the corner, and Bubba charges in but Jindrak catches him with a back elbow and D-von backs off and holds his face as Jindrak hops to the second rope, and D-Von turns into a flying clothsline from Jindrak, both men are down and Jindrak nips up and picks up D-Von and sends him into the corner. He tags in Haas and holds D-Von and Haas gives him a kick to the gut. Haas picks up D-von and hits him with a back suplex, and D-Von holds his back as Haas stays on the attack by stomping the back. Haas picks up D-Von and hits him with a backbreaker, and he holds D-von over his knee applying pressure to teh back. D-Von screams as the pain is going through his back, the ref asks if he gives and D-von shakes no, and Haas lets go and covers him 1.....2..... no D-Von kicks out, Haas gets up and tags Jindrak in. D-von starts to crawl over to Bubba put Jindrak gets his leg and pulls him back into the center of the ring. Jindrak picks up D-Von and hits him with a scoop slam, and D-von holds his lower back as Jindrak flips him over and locks him in the Camel Clutch. Jindrak pulls back on the head of D-von putting exreme pressure on the back D-Von says he doesnt give, and in comes Bubba and kicks Jindrak off of D-von, but the ref goes and gets Bubba out of the ring and this allows Haas to come in and the tag champs put the boots to D-Von. Haas gets out of the ring and Jindrak covers him 1.....2.... no D-Von kicks out. Jindrak tells the ref he had 3, and he turns around and picks up D-Von, and tries to hit him with a right by D-Von blocks it and hits him with his own right hand, and Jindrak trys to fight back with a right, but D-Von blocks it again, and sends Jindrak reeling, and then heads off the ropes but runs run into a powerslam from Jindrak. D-Von rolls on the mat holding his back as Jindrak covers 1.....2..... no D-von kicks out. Jindrak gets up and sends D-von into the corner and he tags in Haas, and Haas comes in and puts the boots to D-von and D-von falls down into the corner, and Haas poses for the crowd as they boo him, he turns around and D-Von jumps up out the corner and knocks down Haas with a weak clothsline. D-Von now begins to crawl to his corner, and aas stirs and trys to grab his foot and he does but D-Von pushes him away and Bubba gets the tag, and he knocks down Haas with a right hand Jindrak comes in and he gets knocked down with a right and rolls to the outside. Haas runs at Bubba again, but Bubba elavates him with the back body drop., and Haas holds his lower back as Bubba picks him up and hits the Full Nelson slam on Haas, Haas rolls holding his a lower back and Bubba covers 1....2..... no Haas kicks out. Bubba now sends him into the corner, and taunts him to come out, but from behind he gets chopblocked by Jindrak and Bubba falls down to the mat holding his knee. Jindrak stomps on the knee as the ref until the ref gets him out of the ring. Bubba limps to his feet, but Haas comes running out of the corner and takes out Bubbas Knee with a dropkick and Bubba lays on the mat holding his knee, and Haas grabs Bubba's leg and stomps on the knee, and then he spins around and locks Bubba in the figure four. Haas leans back and Bubba screams as the pain is becoming too much for the knee. The ref asks Bubba if he sumbits and Bubba shakes his head no. Bubba then uses his size advantage, and he is able to reverses the hold and put the pressure on Haas, in comes Jindrak and he kicks Bubba in the head releasing the hold. Both men are down and the ref begins to count them out 1.......2.....3......4......5..... Bubba begins to stir and crawls to D-von and Haas is up but Bubba gets the tag to D-Von. D-von comes in and takes down Haas with a clothsline. Haas is up and he goes for a right hand but D-Von ducks and hits a invertef DDT on Haas. D-von has the arm on Haas 1....2.... no Haas kicks out. D-Von picks up Haas and goes for the irish whip but Haas revereses it D-von comes off and Haas catches him a kick to the gut and then he hits him with a double axe Handle to the back and D-von falls to the mat, and Haas picks him up and hits him with a bacbreaker and D-Von holds his back as Haas covers 1....2.... no D-Von kicks out. Haas picks up D-von and he sends him off the ropes and Haas telegraphs the backdrop and D-von takes advantage by nialing Haas in the face with a kick. D-von heads off the ropes and Jindrak drives his knee into the back of D-Von and he falls forward and Haas catches him with the drop toe hold and then locks him in the Haas of Pain. D-Von screams as the pain shoots through his back. Bubba trys to make the save but Jindrak comes in and knocks him down and D-von cant take the pain and he taps out. Jindrak & Haas have retained the titles.

Winners:.....and still WWE Tag Team Champs Charlie Haas & Mark Jindrak

We cut to the backstage area where Josh Matthews is standing by with Shane Helms.

Josh: Last night at Wrestlemania, you were in a triple threat match with your cruiserweight title on the line, and you didnt come out on top, how do you feel about the rematch tonight.

Helms: Well first off, Last night i didnt even get pinned and i still lost my Title, but Tonight i get my rematch and i would like to thank Mr. Bischoff for giving me it, but Billy Kidman is still in the match, now Whats up with that! All jokes aside, tonight i will regain my gold and there aint nothin Billy Kidman or Paul London can do about it. He walks off.

Josh: That match is up next.

Commercial Break

Match 2
WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Billy Kidman vs. Shane Helms vs. Paul London ( c )

"Hey Ya" hits and Kidman comes out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He wals to the ring with a determined look and he poses on the turnbuckle, and then "Sugar Shane" hits and out comes Shane Helms to huge heat from the crowd he walks down the ring cockily as they boo him he slides into the ring and stares down Kidman, and then "London Calling" hits and The Cruiserweight champ Paul London comes out to a huge pop from the crowd. He runs to the ring slapping the fans hands and he slides into the ring and poses on the turnbuckle and he gets down and the bell rings. He charges at KIdman and takes him down with a spear and unloads on him with right hands as Helms looks on. London picks Kidman up by the had and whips him into the corner. London charges in and hits Kidman with a clothsline in the corner. Kidman holds his chest as London sets him up on the top, but from behind comes Helms and he rolls London up 1..... no London kicks out quickly. Kidman gets off the top rope and goes after helms he picks him up and hits him wiht a quick snap suplex. He then turns to London and is met with a hard right, and another and London bounces off the ropes and goes for a sunset flip, but Kidman wont go down and he sits on the chest of London 1..... no Helms is up and breaks up the pin with a russian leg sweep on Kidman. Kidman holds his head as Helms puts the boots to him. London is up and dropkicks Helms into the ropes and London charges in and Helms is able to elavate London up and over to the floor and London lands hard on his knee on the outside. Helms talks trash to London on the outside. Kidman gets up and hits Helms with a forearm to the back and another and then whips Helms off the ropes and hits him with a nice spinning elbow to the face. Helms goes to the mat holding his face, as London begins to get up on the outside. Kidman picks up Helms and sends him off the ropes and hits him with a kick to the gut and then locks him in for the northern lights suplex, but Helms blocks it. Kidman tries again, and this time he gets Helms up in the air, but Helms is able to reverse it and he Plants Kidman with a DDT!!!! Kidman is stood straight and he falls to the mat holding his neck and head in pain. Helms covers 1.....2..... no London pulls Helms off the top of Kidman and Helms crashes to the outside smacking his face hard off the floor. Helms holds his face in pain as London slides back into the ring. He covers Kidman 1...2. no Kidman kicks out. London Picks up Kidman and sends him into the corner. London charges in but Kidman comes out with a hard elbow to the head of London and then dropkicks Londons knee and London falls to the mat in pain, as Helms gets back into the ring and hits Kidman with a right to the head and then he drops him with a backsuplex. Helms picks up Kidman and whips him into the corner and turns his attention to London, who is limpin to his feet, Helms charges in at him and hits a hard dropkick to the knee. London holds his knee and screams in pain as Helms covers him 1....2... no Kidman breaks it up. Kidman picks up Helms and sends him into the corner he stomps him down into the corner, and then goes towards London. London limps up and Kidman hits him with a right and he goes reeling. Kidman backs up and charges towards London, and London is able to hoist him over the top to the apron. London falls to his knee and Kidman taunts London to get up, and London is up, and Kidman springboards to the top rope and jumps to London attempting a Hurricarana but London reveres it and drops Kidman with devastating powerbomb. London holds his knee, and looks to be going to cover Kidman but in comes helms and he kicks out the knee of London, and he covers Kidman 1.....2..... no Kidman kicks out. Helms lifts up Kidman who is holding his head in pain. He whips him into the corner and props him up onto the top turnbuckle. Helms signals for the superplex, but London is up and drop kicks Helms into the nuts of Kidman. Kidman holds them as Helms holds his face on the mat. Now London staggers up and he goes for the superplex, as Helms gets to his feet. Helms gets over to the corner and he gets under London, Helms falls back and and London superplexes Kidman from the shoulders of Helms. The crowd applauds as all three men are down. Helms begins to stir and he puts his arm on the closest man which is London 1......2..... no London kicks out. Helms holds his head and and gets to his feet and he picks up London and kicks his knee and then hits him with a hard leg whip. London rolls on the mat holding his knee as Helms goes to pick him up Kidman catches him with a reverse DDT and Helms head smacks off the mat. Kidman rolls over and hooks the leg 1....2.... no London breaks up the pin. London picks up Kidman and Kidman goes for a right but London ducks and he hooks Kidman up for the German, but Kidman blocks it and London tries again but lets go because his knee is hurtin him. Kidman takes advantage and swings at him with a right hand, and London ducks it again and hooks him for the German again, and this time Helms gets to his feet and hooks London and Helms suplexes London and London holds onto Kidman and he suplexes him and the three men are down. Helms gets up and he staggers over to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle he signals for a high risk move, and London limps to his feet and he cant stand and falls into the ropes and Helms hits off the turnbuckle nut first. Helms screams in pain as Kidman begins to stir and get to his feet. He sees Helms in the corner and runs towards him and jumps up and DDTs Helms from the turnbuckle and Helms is in pain as he rolls on the mat holding his head. Kidman covers him 1....2.... no Helms gets his foot on the bottom rope. London pulls himself using the ropes and he limps over to his opponents. He picks up Kidman and sends him into the corner, he walks in and gives Kidman a hard chop to the chest, and another, and one more. Helms props himself in the corner and London whips Kidman in and Kidman runs into Helms hard and London rolls up London 1.....2..... no Helms just breaks up the pin. Helms picks up London and he picks him up and drops him knee first onto his knee. London rolls on the mat holding his knee. Helms stomps his knee. Helms grabs his knee and he kicks the inside on Londons knee. He now wraps around and he locks in the figure four and London begins to scream in pain, and begins to try to reverse it, but Helms isnt budging. Kidman is up and he gets to the outside and London looks like he is going to tap, and Kidman springboards to the top rope and he hits a legdrop on Helms and the hold is broken. Helms holds his throat as Kidman hooks his leg 1....2.... no Helms just kicks out. Kidman now goes and covers London 1.....2..... no London gets the shoulder up. Kidman hold his head in frustration and he picks up London and he hits him with a scoop slam and London holds his back and Kidman climbs to the top turnbuckle, he goes for the Shooting Star Press, but London gets out of the way and Kidman goes crashing to the mat. Kidman holds his gut in pain, and Helms crawls over and covers 1.....2..... no London breaks it up. London picks up Helms and sends him off the ropes and he hits him with a hard swinging neckbreaker and Helms holds his neck in pain as Kidman gets up and comes towards London he is met with a kick to the gut and then a facebuster from London. London is gaining momentum and he covers Kidman 1.....2.... no Kidman kicks out. London now goes over to Helms and taunts him to get up and Helms is up and London goes to the corner and goed to the top, and over comes Helms and London hits him with a right and then hooks him for a tornadoe DDT, Kidman is up and hits a right on London, abd London fights back with a right and he now hooks Kidman for the tornadoe DDT, and he is able to connect with the DDT on both men. Both Kidman and Helms hold their heads and necks and Kidman signals he is going to the top and he drags Kidman into the corner and he climbs to the top and ges for the London Calling and he connects 1......2..... Helms tries t break it up but he is too late......3.

Winner:.......... and still WWE Cruiserweight Champion Paul London

Commercial Break

We come back and in there lockerroom Batista and Ric Flair, are watching the replay of Batista taking out Guerro.

Batista: Did you see that, did u see how I squashed him like a little bug.

Flair: Whooo I sure did big man, you are the man Batista, and tonight when we walk down that isle to your match we will show everyone whos boss.

Batista: Actually Flair, you really dont need to come down to the ring with me, Im against that little punk friend of Guerros Rey Mysterio ( crowd pops ). So ill just see you after the match.

Match 3
Batista vs. Rey Mysterio

"Evolution" hits and out comes Batista to huge heat from the crowd, he walks to the ring with a mean look on his face and he slides into the ring, and "619" hits and out comes Rey Mysterio to a big pop from the crowd. He runs to the ring and slides in and Batista goes for a clothsline but Rey ducks and bounces off the ropes, and Batista turns around and Rey hits him with a dropkick and Batista goes reeling, Rey bounces off the ropes again and jumps at Batista with a crossbody but Batista catches him and hits him with a back breaker. Rey falls to the mat holding his back. Batista picks him up and whips him into the corner Rey hits and Batista charges in and hits Rey with a hard clothsline in the corner, Rey holds his back in pain and Batista whips him into the opposite corner, Batista charges in again, and this time Rey gets out of the way and Batista crashes into the corner hard and Mysterio dropkicks him into the corner, and then gets the schoolboy 1..... no Batista kicks out. Batista gets to his feet and Rey runs towards him and Batista takes his head off with a clothsline. Rey rolls on the mat holding his head in pain, as Batista poses and the crowd boos him. Mysterio begins to get to his feet and Batista kicks him and the gut and sends him off the ropes and Rey comes off and Mysterio hits him with a flying head scissors, and Batista flys across the ring. Batista holds his neck as Mysterio gets up and gets to the apron he springboards to the top rop and jumps off and hits the leg drop on Batista. Rey quickly covers 1....2. no Batista kicks out with authority. Rey flies across the ring as Batista gets up, and rey gets up and runs at Batista and he ducks a clothsline from Batista and bounces off the other side and takes down Batista with a spinning heel kick. Batista hold his face, as Mysterio gets up and heads over to the corner and hops up to the top turnbuckle and taunts Batista to get up. Batista gets to his feet and Rey leaps off the top but Batista catches him and drives Rey into the turnbuckle and Rey falls to the mat holding his back, Batista covers 1......2..... no Rey kicks out. Batista picks Rey up and tosses him over the top rope and Mysterio falls to the outside and Rey pounds the floor outside in pain as Batista gets to the outside, he picks up Rey and Rey starts to fight back with rights to the head of Batista, he shakes them off and nails Rey with a big knee to the gut. Mysterio falls to the floor in pain, and Batista now picks up Mysterio, and he gets him in a bear hug and now charges towards the ringpost and he drives Mysterio back first into the ringpost, and Mysterio falls to the mat hard. Batista picks him up and rolls him into the ring, and Batista covers Mysterio 1....2.... no Rey kicks out. Batista begins to argue with the ref and Mysterio begins to stir. Mysterio gets up slowly and Batista turns around, and Rey hits him with a kick to the gut, and then hits him with a face buster. Batista rolls on the mat holding his face, and Mysterio catches his breath and gets up and and holds his back and walks over to the corner. He gets to the top, and Batista gets up, he runs towards Rey but Rey catches him with a right hand and then he goes for the tornadoe DDT, but Batista blocks it and he connects with a spinebuster on Mysterio, and Rey rolls on the mat in extreme pain. Batista shakes out the cobbwebbs and he gets up and picks up Mysterio, and picks him up for the big powerbomb, but Rey fights back with rights to the top of the head of Batista and he falls down onto the chest of Batista 1.......2..... no Batista kicks out. Rey holds his back and gets to his feet, as Batista is shooken up. Rey hits a dropkick to the knee of Batista, and Batista falls on one knee into the ropes Rey bounces off and he hits the 619 on Batista, and Batista falls back holding his face Rey springboards to the top rope and BAtista stumbles to his feet and Rey goes for the West Coast Pop but Batista catches him and plants him with a devastating powerbomb, Rey holds his back as Batista hooks the right leg 1....2.....3

Winner: Batista

After the match Batista picks him up and hits him with another Powerbomb and he leaves Rey Mysterio down in the ring, and the EMT's come out and check on him, and they end up taking him out on a stretcher.

Commercial Break

The cameras cut backstage and John Cena is there with a mic.

Cena: Yo, Yo, Yo Last night at WrestleMania!!! I took that little Bitch Randt Orton, and showed him who was boss.
And tonight in that Steel Cage tonight I will hit the F-U and for him it will be one more lost.
So when I walk into the cage tonight, I sure hope this man is up for a fight.
Because when I throw all over the ring, he look up into the sky and all he'll hear is ding ding ding.
Word Freakin Life.

We cut back to the ring.

Match 4
# 1 contenders Match for the IC Title
Matt Hardy vs. JBL

"Version 1' hits and out comes Matt Hardy to a pretty good pop from the crowd, he slaps their hands as he walks to the ring he gets on the turnbuckle and does the V1 pose and he gets down and waits for JBL. "JBL" hits and JBL comes out in his White limo and it stops and he gets out wearing his hat, and coat and he walks to the ring, waving cockily to the fans he climbs into the ring and takes off his hat and coat and sets it on teh outside, but gets attacked from behind by Hardy, who is hitting a flurry of rights to the back of JBL. JBL turns around and covers up his face as Hardy is still whaling away, JBL hits a knee to the gut and is able to get out of the corner and Hardy is hunched over holding his gut and JBL comes out and knocks Hardy down with a high knee to the face. Hardy holds his face as JBL picks him up and sends him into the corner. JBL charges in but Hardy moves out of the way and JBL hits into the corner hard, and Hardy begins to put the boots to JBL and JBL falls to a sitting position in the corner. Hardy backs up a little and runs in and hits the knee to the face of JBL. Hardy does the V1 pose and the crowd cheers him on as Hardy taunts JBL to get up. JBL gets up and charges at Hardy and Hardy catches him with a arm drag. JBL is up and shakes his arm. JBL now challenges Hardy to a test of strnegth and Haryd bites and JBl hits him with a kick to the gut and then grabs him by the head and pushes him back to the mat and Hardy's head hits off the mat and JBL covers 1..... no Hardy kicks out quickly. JBL picks up Hardy and sends him off the ropes and tosses him over the top, but Hardy hangs on and stands on the apron. JBL turns and sees this and goes after Hardy and Hardy catches him with a shoulder to the gut, and JBL is hunched over and Hardy flips over and tries the sunset flip but Hardy cant get him down and JBL goes to punch Hardy but Hardy moves out the way and JBL punched the mat, JBL shakes his hand as Harrdy is up and hits JBL with a russian leg sweep. JBL holds his head as Hardy covers 1.....2.... no JBL throws Hardy off of him. Hardy is up Quickly and runs at JBL and hits him with a dropkick and JBL falls through the ropes to the outside to the floor. Hardy climbs to the top rope as JBL gets up slowly. JBL turns and Hardy jumps off the top turnbuckle but JBL catches him and drives him into the ringpost and drops him to the floor. JBL rolls back into the ring and tells the ref to count Hardy out. 1......2......3......4.......5.... Hardy begins to stir and he gets up slowly 6......7.... Hardy rolls into the ring and is met by stomps from JBL. JBL pulls him away from the ropes and covers him 1.....2... no Hardy kicks out. JBL picks up Hardy and sends him off the ropes and catches him with a hard sidewalk slam, and Hardy holds his back as JBL drops a knee into the back of Hardy. Hardy screams in pain as JBL taunts the crowd. JBL covers him again 1.....2.... no Hardy kicks out. JBL picks up Hardy and sends him off the ropes and he catches him in the sleeper hold, Hardy starts to wave his hands as he begins to fade, but Hardy fights back and hets a few Back Elbows to the gut of JBL and he then shoots off the ropes and jumps at JBL but JBL catches him and hits him with the fallaway slam and Hardy holds his back as JBL picks him up and sends him off the rope and goes for the Clothsline from Hell but Hardy ducks it and come off and knocks down JBL with a flying forearm. Both men are down and the ref counts them out 1.....2.....3......4.....5..... Hardy gets an arm on JBL 1.....2....no JBL gets the shoulder up. Hardy gets up and dazed and he makes his way to the corner, he makes his way to the top and taunts JBL to get up, JBL gets up and Hardy jumps off the top and hits JBL with a crossbody, but JBL rolls through and grabs the tights 1.....2.... no Hardy is able to kick out. JBl argues with the ref that he had the 3, but he takes his eye off Hardy and Hardy rolls him up 1.....2.... no JBL kicks out. Both men are down and Hardy is to his feet and picks up JBL and goes for the twist of fate but JBL shoves Hardy off of him into the ropes and he catches hm with a powerslam and he hooks the leg for the cover 1....2..... no Hardy kicks out, JBL is frustrated and covers Hardy again 1....2.... no Hardy kicks out again. JBL holds his head in disbelief and heads to the outside and picks up a steel chair and comes into the ring with it. The ref tries to take it off him but JBL pulls it away from him and Hardy is up and JBL walks toward him but Hardy dropkicks the chair back into the face of JBL. JBL falls to the mat holding his face and Hardy crawls on top of him 1.....2.... no JBL gets his foot on the bottom rope. Hardy thinks he won but the ref tell him he didnt and hardy holds his head in disbelief and goes back over to JBL. Hardy tries to pick him up but JBL hits and undected low blow on Hardy and then hits a devastating Powerbomb on Hardy. Hardy holds his head as JBL covers 1....2....no Hardy kicks out again. JBL picks up Hardy but Hardy and Hardy returns the favor and hits a low blow of his own. JBL is Hunched over and Hardy plants JBL with a DDT. JBL holds his head as Hardy crawls over and covers 1....2.... no JBl kicks out again. JBL hold his head as Hardy gets up slowly and walks towards the corner. He climbs slowly to the top as JBL starts to get up. JBL gets up and falls into the rope and Hardy crashes onto the top turnbuckle. JBL walks over and hits Hardy with a right hand, and he sets him up for the superplex and he connects and both men crash to the mat. Hardy holds is back as JBL rolls over and hooks the leg 1....2..... no Hardy just gets the shoulder up. JBL up to his feet and he heads over to the corner as the ref checks on Hardy. JBL is starting to untie the turnbuckle, as Hardy is staggering to his feet. Hardy is up and he sees JBL and dropkicks him into the exposed turnbuckle, and he rolls him up 1.....2..... no JBL just kicks out. Both men are down and Hardy gets to his feet and taunts JBL to get up. JBL holds his chest as he gets to his feet. JBl turns and Hardy hits chops to the chest and then sends him off the ropes and he hits him with a cross body, but JBL rolls through 1.....2.... no Hardy kicks out. Both men are down and HArdy begins to limps to his feet and he taunts JBL to get to his feet. JBL staggers to his feet and Hardy hits him with a kick to the gut and sets him up for the Twist of Fate, but JBL hits a clubbing blow to Hardy,s Back and breaks out and hten sends him off the ropes and nails him with the clothsline from hell, and Hardy drops to the mat holding his head in pain, as JBl falls down and covers 1.....2......3.

Winner: JBL

After the match Hardy picks up Hardy and sends him off the ropes and he takes his head off with another Clothsline from Hell. He picks him up and picks him up for a powerbomb, but Shelton Benjamin runs out from the back, and JBL drops Hardy, and Benjamin comes in and nails JBL with a hard spinning kick, and JBL rolls out of the ring and runs for cover.

We go to the backstage area and we see Evolution walk into their locker room and every thing is trashed, HHH starts throwing things around.

Flair: Game, Game calm down, we know who did this and after Randy takes out Cena we will have a suprise for him. WHOOOOOOOO!

HHH: Guerro is a Dead Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commercial Break

Main Event
Steel Cage Match
Randy Orton vs. John Cena

The cage is lowered and "RKO" hits and the crowd begins to boo as Randy Orton makes his way to the ring to huge heat he wlks to the ring with a cocky look on his face, and he gets to the cage and looks up at it and gets into the ring. He poses on the turnbuckle and "Word Life" hits and out comes John Cena to a huge pop from the crowd, he walks to the ring with a determined look on his face he takes his jersey off, and steps into the ring. They stare each other down and begin to walk towards each other they ar nose to nose ans the crowd starts to chant Cena's name, Orton silences them by slapping the taste out of Cenas mouth. Cena looks back and he turns and hits Orton with a hard right, Orton goes for a right but Cena blocks it and hits Orton with another hard right. He pushes Orton into the ropes and then throws him into the steel cage with authority. Orton holds his face in pain as Cena picks him up and throws him into the cage again. He goes to pick up Orton and Orton is able to hit a low blow and Cena falls down to on knee, and Orton gets to his feet and he hits Cena with a knee to the face and Cena falls to the mat. Orton picks up Cena and sends him into the ropes and charges at him and knocks him down with a shoulder block. Orton puts the boots to Cena and picks him up and sends him into the corner. Orton taunts the crowd as he heads over to Cena. Orton climbs on top of cena and begins to whale away on Cena with punches to the head, he hits him 7 or 8 punches and then taunts the crowd, and this lets Cena pick up Orton and drive him into the Cage back first!! Orton falls to the mat holding his back. Cena picks up Orton and sends him off the ropes and he catches him with a spinebuster, and Orton screams in pain as Orton holds his back. Cena picks up Orton and goes for the whip but Orton reverses and throws Cena viscously into the cage, and Cena holds his head and face in pain, as Orton holds his back and walks over to Cena. Orton picks up Cena and sends him into the ropes, and Cena holds on and Orton charges in and Cena lifts him over the top rope into the Cage and Orton lays between the ropes and cage holding his back. Cena now makes the first attmept to get out of the cage. He climbs the to the turnbuckle and he begins to climb the cage Orton is getting up and he grabs his leg and Cena kicks him away, and Orton comes back and hits a hard punch to the rips and Cena slows down and Orton trips Cena and Cena falls onto the turnbuckle nut first and Cena yells in pain, as Orton catches his breath. Orton now gets back into the ring and he goes over to the corner and he connects with a hangman's neckbreaker on Cena from the top turnbuckle!!! Orton now gets up slowly and begins climbing the cage, as Cena rolls on the mat holding his neck from the neckbreaker. Cena begins to stir and gets up as Orton is climbing the cage, Cena gives Orton a forearm to the back and Orton slows down and now Cena clmbs up with Orton and smashes his head off the cage is sent reeling. Cena now gets Orton hits him with a back suplex for the rope to the mat. Orton holds his back and Cena holds his head. Cena is first to his feet, and he taunts Orton to get up, and Orton is up and he goes for a right hand, but Cena ducks it and sets him up for the F-U, But Orton fights out of it and drops down and hits a low blow on Cena, and Cena falls to his knees and takes his head and hits him his signature neckbreaker/backbreaker. Cena falls to the mat holding his neck in pain, Orton lifts up Cena and hits him eith a snapmare and then a dropkick to the neck. Cena now tells the ref to the open the door up for him and he does, and Orton walks over to the door, but Cena starts to stir and he gets up and hits Orton with a forearm to the back and Orton falls into the turnbuckle, and Cena sets him up on the top of the turnbuckle, and goes for the Superplaex and he connects and both men lay on the mat as Orton lookup at the ceiling and Cena starts to get up and the ref opens the door, and Cena starts to walk towards it, but Orton gets up and hits Cena in the back with a dropkick and Cena falls to the mat, and Orton heads over to the door of the cage of and slams it into Cena's face. Orton starts to walk out of the cage but Cena is able to grab his foot, and Orton turns around and grabs Cena, and Cena this time returns the favor to Orton and hits him with a low blow and orton holds his nuts ans Cena is able to hit a hard DDT on Orton, as the ref closes the door. Both men are down and Cena begins to stir and he is up to his feet, and he stalks Orton as he gets up. Orton gets up, and Goes towards Cena, and Cena sidesteps and throws Orton into the cage back first and Orton holds his back as he is stuck between the ring and cage again. Cena puts the boots to Orton and Orton covers up as Cena has gotten a burst of energy. Orton starts to stand up as Cena bounces off the ropes, and dives at Orton and crushes him into the cage with a shoulder block. Orton falls down to the mat again holding his back and Cena begins to climb the cage again, Cena is getting up there as Orton gets up and grabs Cena by the shorts and hits a clubbing blow to the back Cena. Cena falls down a bit, and Cena hits his face off the cage, and Cena begins to reel, and Orton gets up to the top rope and both men are hanging on while exchanging hands, and Orton gets the upper hand and he hits a russian leg sweep from the top rope to the mat. Cena holds his head and neck, as Orton takes deep breaths and looks up in exhaustion. Orton now gets up and taunts Cena to get up, and Cena staggers to his feet, and Orton goes for the RKO, but Cena is able to reverses it and he gets Orton up and he hits the F-U!!!! Cena falls down to the mat and takes a deep breath. He gets to his feet and starts to stagger over to the ropes and he begins to climb the cage. Orton is now starting to stir and he gets up as Cena is climbing, and he falls into the ropes and starts to climb alonside Cena. They begin to exchange rights, and Cena blocks one, and he then kicks Ortons feet from under him and Orton lands crouch first on the top rope, and it now looks like Cena is gonna climb the cage and win the match, but at the last second Orton grabs Cena by the shorts and pulls him from the cage and Cena's head smacks off the mat. Orton falls off the top rope to the mat, and now gets to his feet, and picks up Cena and he whips Cena into the corner, and Orton comes charges in, and Cena gets his boot up and kicks Orton in the face, Orton backs off and charges back at him but Cena connects with a hard back elbow to Orton. Cena then hits a kick to the gut and and picks up Orton and drops him crouch first again on the top rope,and Orton screams in apin as Cena falls to the mat in exhaustion. Cena crawls over to the ropes and pulls him self up, and looks at Orton and talks trash and then he charges at Orton, and Orton ducks and Cena goes flying into the cage shoulder first, and Cena falls to the mat holding his shoulder in pain. Orton gets up and stomps Cena and tells the ref to open the door, and Orton holds his back and walks slowly over towards the door, Cena begins to crawl over towards Orton and he is able to grab his foot, and he pulls him away from the cage and the ref closes it. Orton picks up Cena and he just throws him into the cage shoulder first and Cena grasp his shoulder in agaony as Orton falls to the mat from the momentum it took him to throw Cena. Orton now picks up Orton and hits him with a single arm DDT, and Cena screams in pain as Orton now begins to gain momentum. Orton picks up Orton and sends him into the corner, Orton comes in but Cena gets a rush of energy and grabs Orton by the throat and shoves him in the corner and unloads on him with right hands, Orton covers up and Cena sets him up on the top, and climbs and looks to be going for another superplex, but this time Orton throws him off, and he now taunts Cena to get up, Cena staggers to his feeet holding his arm, and Orton now leaps from the top rope and goes for the cross body, but Cena sidesteps it and Orton crashes to the mat, and Cena falls down to the mat. Cena begins to get up and he goes to the closest corner and he starts to climb it and tries to get out of the cage, and Orton starts to stir, and he crawls over to the corner and grabs Cena and they begin to exchange right hands, and Orton gets the upper hand, and he now hits a belly to belly from the top turnbuckle, and both men are down on the mat and the fans begin to chant for Cena. Orton is first to his feet, and Cena starts to stir and he is now getting up Orton goes for the RKO, but Cena blocks it and he hits a swinging fishermans suplex on Orton, and both men are down and the fans keep chanting Cenas name and he gets up, and heads over to the corner. He climbs to the top turnbuckle and grabs onto the cage and begins to climb it, and Orton is getting to his feet, Orton is up to his feet, and he goes toward. Cena and spins him around and he finally hits the RKO on Cena from the top turnbuckle!!! Cena rolls on the mat holding his face, as Orton tells the ref to open the door and Orton starts to crawl over to the door and Cena begins to crawl as well, and he gets to his feet and he grabs Orton's foot, Orton spins around and jumps up and hits another RKO on Cena!!!! This time Cena is out cold and Orton now crawls the rest of the way out of the ring and he falls to the outside and Randy Orton has won this gruelin match with John Cena.

Winner: Randy Orton

After the match Evolution comes to the ring and helps Orton up and they begin to beat down on Cena. Orton picks him up and hits another RKO, and then Eddie Guerro comes from the back and gets into the ring and hits HHH with a right hand and he rolls out of the ring and he hits batista with a right and flair, and Orton, but in comes HHH with shot to the knee with a sledge hammer. Evolution now stands above Cena and Guerro, and then the lights go out, and GONG, and the crowd goes nuts as the Undertaker walks to the ring and he get sin and he throws Flair off the cage. Orton runs at him and he gets the same. HHH charges at him but he gets caught and gets a chokeslam. Batista now hits Undertaker with the sledgehammer, and Undertaker hunches over and Batista nails him with a spinebuster!!!! Evoultion gets out of the ring, and the Undertaker sits up as the show goes off the air.

End of Show

I wrote this for antoher site but didnt get replys so tell me how this is and if my matches have to be this long.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Great start mate!

The matches are long, but that adds to the quality of the show, maybe more backstage segments which could be extended.

Also, don't listen to Jeritron 5000 and that other geezer, do whatever you want with your roster, don't let them tell you who you need to have in your shows....listen to me instead :D

Anyway if you keep it up, i'll try and keep reading and next week I'll post a better review.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts