Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
What's wrong with what Linda is doing.

If I am running for senator I would try to create an image that my constituents would be more likely to vote for.
Maybe the WWE carries a stigma over there.
Well how it is a good thing in any way, shape or form her running? If anything it effects everything in wwe to say the least.

With her running she is hurting the business IMO while her being associated (and she always will as someone pointed out) hurts her political carer as well. It's just a loss, loss situation for both parties.

That means more pg kid friendly product, the fucked up thing (besides that) is that its all happening for NO reason, cause she won't win, she doesnt give a shit about politics! Everyone gets into politics for one reason, and one reason only, free money. You make more money for people to put your shit all over the place and on MY tv screen than you do putting out. I wouldnt care if she left ALL ties to WWE! Fuck her, she was good for the entertainment on tv and she was a damn good actor, but otherwise, screw it. I don't care, and she doesn't either. He needs to man up and tell her, look, your not getting anywhere, your embarrasing yourself and me, and using all my fucking money, get the fuck out while I sleep with my daughters' friend across the street you sagless useless sack of needy miserable shit
LOL at the rant. It almost sounded like you had a personal vendetta against Linda:p.

But yeah I get your point.

Anyways can't she really do anything else but politics?

I mean shouldn't a woman like her have other things to do?

There is plenty other good things she could do out there that does not include messing with WWE's product.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
As long she loses, i don't really care

·
Registered
12,486 Posts
In before a Hornswoggle title reign to appeal to parents and their kiddies.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
shes a McMahon, she will never give up until she wins

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I just want her to win so she can fuck off and stop trying to make WWE All kissing babies and rainbows and pillow fights, like i hate the edgy cheesy shit of 90's but it's wrestling not american football..

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Seriously I really could care less what she does with all that money (it's not really my business). I really don't care as much as what she does. It's her life and she makes the choices. Quite honestly I would not even be here if her choices would not influence the product in any way.

All that matters is that I leave her alone while she leaves WWE's product interests alone. That she does not messes with it in any way or influences her hubby to do certain things in WWE programming to appeal to her political carer.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts