Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stand Up And Vote For The Other Guy

If you live in Connecticut go to the polls today and don't vote for Linda. If you think this PG era is annoying now then you have seen nothing yet. If Linda becomes a Senator this would get worse. Sure if she loses it probably won't get much better with the exception of the Stand Up For Linda campaign not being shoved down our throats so much. However if she wins I can't even imagine the stupid things Vince will do now. Vince may get WWE sued to the point where it is in financial trouble if he doesn't stop some of this nonsense. So please go to the polls and vote for the democrat dude because whoever he is it is a better choice than Linda'a dumbass.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Re: Stand Up And Vote For The Other Guy

Stop acting like a preschooler. People should vote based on the candidates and how their policies will affect the federal government, not on how Linda getting elected will affect the WWE product. This is why there should be a screening system for allowing people to vote.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Reactions: IJ

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts

roflmao.

This thread made my day.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts

I'd vote for the other dude if I could. Mainly because Republicans don't do shit except give tax breaks that will drive us further into debt, increase war spending that will drive us further int debt and look out for billionaires and corporations before anyone in the middle class.

·
Banned
858 Posts

It doesn't matter who you vote for because the world is run by the same people regardles of which puppet(s) stand in government.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

I'd vote for the other dude if I could. Mainly because Republicans don't do shit except give tax breaks that will drive us further into debt, increase war spending that will drive us further int debt and look out for billionaires and corporations before anyone in the middle class.
Thats all true but Democrats do that now as well. It really doesn't matter who you vote for anymore.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts

The Democrats are more like dissapointing friends and the Republicans are your sworn enemy if you aren't rich as fuck.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

The Democrats are more like dissapointing friends and the Republicans are your sworn enemy if you aren't rich as fuck.
They are indistinguishable now. One just lies differently than the other.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts

Stop acting like a preschooler. People should vote based on the candidates and how their policies will affect the federal government, not on how Linda getting elected will affect the WWE product. This is why there should be a screening system for allowing people to vote.
THIS.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts

It doesn't matter who you vote for because the world is run by the same people regardles of which puppet(s) stand in government.
truth

close thread*

1 - 20 of 288 Posts