Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I blame the breakdown of the marriage on Linda.
Sounds like she just got tired of being married to Hulk & said all kinds of stuff to demonize him to get a more favorable deal in the divorce.

I can't imagine how Hulk feels busting his ass on the road for all those years for his family only to be slapped in the face like this.
I don't know all the details of what went on in that marriage & frankly it's none of my business but Linda's venom-spitting makes me think the breakdown was because of her. Hulk never lashed out & defamed Linda to my knowledge. Especially like this.
And to say 'I still love you Hulkster' on Wendy Williams after all this? Psssh.
To hell with marriage man. Just get girlfriends.
John Lucas

·
Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
2,897 Posts
already knew she was fibbin tbh......and her bf looks just like hogan did 30 fuckin years ago.lol!!!

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
No shit. It was pretty obvious Linda was lying. Some stuff she said may have been true but there's no way it was all true.

already knew she was fibbin tbh......and her bf looks just like hogan did 30 fuckin years ago.lol!!!
He also looks like a male version of Brooke, and Hogan's wife/gf/whatever looks sorta like Brooke too.

·
Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
2,897 Posts
No shit. It was pretty obvious Linda was lying. Some stuff she said may have been true but there's no way it was all true.

He also looks like a male version of Brooke, and Hogan's wife/gf/whatever looks sorta like Brooke too.
lol true!

·
Registered
282 Posts
That is pretty much a confession of defamation. I guess Hulk is going to get some of his money back from his lawsuit against his ex-wife.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Being a 'that guy' who the heck cares?

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
The older I get, the more marriage seems like something that should be outlawed. It comes across as nothing more than a fucking trap for a man's wallet.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Hopefully the Hulk gets some money back from a defamation lawsuit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts