Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/282188670.shtml

Hulk Hogan's ex-wife Linda Hogan is engaged to her 21-year old boyfriend, Charlie Hill.

That means Brooke Hogan's new stepdad will be one year younger than her. Charlie was also good friends with Linda's son Nick before he started dating his mom. The couple has been together since Charlie was 19. Linda just turned 50. You can click here to view a photo of the happy couple. BARF!

Linda and Charlie plan on marrying next year aboard Linda's new yacht, aptly named "Alimony."

Hulk, also currently engaged, has yet to comment.

A pic of the lucky couple:

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Fuck this Gold digging bitch, She has nothing to do with wrestling now, so why post it here.. she's nothing but a money hungry cougar, hence she leaves when hogan starts to become a bit less financial.. Fucking pathetic

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I wish Borat dropped his balls in her mouth when she didn't see it coming.

Poor Hogan, look at his offspring thanks to that gold digging sob. The guy was 6'7 300lbs and he conceives Nick Bollea?

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I'd do her?

·
Registered
932 Posts
not much to do with TNA.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
TNA should make this into storyline and hire her as their version of Vickie Guerrero.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Tbh she's a bit of a milf and she's loaded, so he's a lucky guy...give it a few years and he can ditch her for younger model.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Let us know when they have kids ahaha

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Too fugly to be a cougar. Put it away Linda, stupid gold digging hoe.

What is this family's obsession with the peroxide blonde look anyway? Hogan's gf looks eerily like his daughter.

I wonder how Brooke feels to have a future stepfather who's actually younger than her.

Strange family.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.