Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seriously hope you die, and rot in hell, you little fucker. You think you're funny, but you'll get yours one day. Your little act isn't funny, it just proves how much of an immature little fuck you are.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Hey Captain America, I seriously hope you die, and rot in hell, you little fucker. You think you're funny, but you'll get yours one day. Your little act isn't funny, it just proves how much of an immature little fuck you are.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
.p0rnstar LK. said:
Hey Captain America, I seriously hope you die, and rot in hell, you little fucker. You think you're funny, but you'll get yours one day. Your little act isn't funny, it just proves how much of an immature little fuck you are.
Amen To That!

I hope you jump off a cliff and die, You fucking Shrimper.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Limit said:
Amen To That!

I hope you jump off a cliff and die, You fucking Shrimper.
Why dont you take a gun and blow your brains out.

It would benifit all of humanity, one less dumb fuck on Earth.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
stfu and die

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Uh, No.

Why don't you jump in a pool of lava and fucking burn to death, You fucking little wanker.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings.

If you had half a brain you'd know that volcano's aren't even in Florida, but you're too much of a pillow biter to realize that.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Cripple Fight, cool.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Lol, I hope you die, k? I hope a fucking snake bites you and you die the slowest, most painful death imaginable.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only handicap between the two of us is his mental handicap.

Oh, James, now you're re-using my insults. You need to come up with some new shit, fucking fag.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
omg this is getting personal

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
I hope Hurricane Ivan hits Florida and destroys "Captain America's" comic book collection, computer too. We also hope that Limit gets stung by every single poisonous animal living in Australia. Good day to you both.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts