Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wrote my father a letter and i thought i'd post it on here to get your input

I was a recluse because i've always felt my mind never worked the right way and that there was something wrong with me.I was angry because i felt no one under stood me because i didn't understand myself. I never let anyone inside my soul because i wasn't inside it myself.As a child i felt my life was one big movie and i was the star and anyone else i came in contact with was nothing more then extras who were put there to make every thing work and that was there sole purpose.I would never think twice about thoses people having there own feelings let alone life outside mine as far as i was concered they didn't.We never talked much about our feelings but thats because i belive our "chi" or whatever it may be is on the same level and that we could say more words then possiable with out moving our lips. I didn't leave the house much because i felt most normal and safe and unjudge by the people at home.
I never got it that the only reason you were gone so much of my life was because you were out working as hard as you could so you could have the best possiable life for your sons.I don't think i'd pick any other way to have it because you could have never said i love you and we would know it just by your work ethics alone.I feel you let us live an open and free life with the same amount of shelter that we could stare evil in the eyes and feel safe at the same time.I think i could say sorry for the rest of my life and it still wouldn't be enough to make up for the ways i treated you.I feel as though i am sitting in a house alone watching everything around me die and i just wait alone to die. But to know that there is someoen so unselfish and such a big heart and that this person has always been with me makes everything ok .

- love aaron

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I'd edit it so it complies with common conventions regarding spelling, puntuation and grammar, but that's just me.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Correct spelling and punctuation wouldn't be him though would it? In fact it would be quite stupid of him to edit the buggery out of it, it is a piece from the heart not an essay his dad is going to mark him on.

Nice WR.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
But it's not from him. He said he wants our input. If he's asking for other people's thoughts, opinions and suggestions then it's not from his heart, it's from a mixture of people's keyboards.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no its right it wouldnt be me if it was spelled right and i allready sent it before i even posted it. Just try to catch a feel of it

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i got an email back from him and what i got from him was he thought i was tyring to pressure him in to letting me move back in to hes house or trying to get money out of him.so i'm alittle hurt

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
Man, sorry Natural. Hopefully you guys work something out, but it sucks that he thinks of your intentions that way.

SIG

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Aaron, buddy. That's a pretty personal plea you made there and I'm rather shocked at the reaction your father gave. I know that all the time I've known you we've never really talked much about either of our lives just about writing, you've shown me your poems, I've sent you some of my lyrics. It takes a sensitive person to write there feelings down on paper (and a brave one to show them sometimes, because it can be often like showing someone a page in your diary). I can't really see where you came from, if your father will not let you back you certainly didn't get it from him. I sympathise with you brother.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts