·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay, missed ya Lita!

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Holy just seeing her made raw real super tonight.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Surprised that none of the dirtsheets revealed it beforehand, was a nice surprise

ilu lita :(

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I find it funny that she returned not too long after Matt Hardy left WWE. That was a nice cameo though, she still looked great.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Lita the only female to ever main event RAW in singles action on two occasions made the divas division seem important for only the brief 8 seconds she was on RAW tonight.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Tonight had a couple of odd cameos. Lita just popped up with Pee Wee Herman of all people and toppled over the current diva's division, (deeper meaning?) and then Triple H makes a cameo in the dark whilst impregnating Stephanie for the 12th time.

I got the impression that the audience didn't know how to react. The children probably had no idea who the hell she was, nor did their parents.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,096 Posts
Lita the only female to ever main event RAW in singles action on two occasions made the divas division seem important for only the brief 8 seconds she was on RAW tonight.
I agree. When I saw Lita appear for those 8 seconds this evening, I was thrilled to see a female wrestler not named Maryse, Beth Phoenix or LayCool who actually has a completely well-rounded and -formed character again. She was never a favorite of mine, exactly, but at this point I'd be ecstatic to see her return, in some capacity or another.

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
I did miss Lita.. I just wish it was more then that's right Pee Wee...now I'm off to bang Punk

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Man Lita looked hot in her little cameo appearance. Would love to see her back and show the divas how its really done.

·
Registered
156 Posts
What I think helped Lita a lot when she was active, was the kind of girl she presented. She wasn't one of those dime a dozen barbie dolls, she was a bitchy girl. She had attitude. I feel the divas of today, are just unable to pull off that vibe. Because Lita always came off as the "I'm going to rip out that Bitch's extensions" kind of girl.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
anything to get the focus of the diva division off McCool :)

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lita is great. Such a random cameo, yet so awesome. yeah, I'm replying to my own thread, so what >_>

1 - 20 of 62 Posts