Discussion Starter #1
My meme-sense is tingling

LIGHTS

Just... SHUT UP.

Stop with the LIGHTS crap.

Okay?

LIGHTS OUT.

Thank you.

cue the: 'u like rap.e', 'midget bryan > u', 'roh is beta than tna cuz its not profitable' shit

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
you know what's REALLY fucking stupid?
mentioning something you don't want people to mention anymore.

btw, interesting fun fact: Justin Kleiber red repped me today saying i'm behind the Raven Ryder videos and that the new one is bad. funny how he ALWAYS knows when a new one is posted, i haven't bothered giving a shit about that whole thing since the when it started.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rawlin, your a sick human being. You have an obsession with taking dumps and putting it on Youtube. FREAK.

·
9,748 Posts
you have an obsession with that account. you're the only one who still brings it up. ever. no one cares anymore bro.

if that kinda stuff gets you going though, then you'll find the internet useful.
BTW, i heard you're about one or two dumb threads away from being banned. thoughts?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Rawlin, your a sick human being. You have an obsession with taking dumps and putting it on Youtube. FREAK.
I take pictures of dumps and then bluetooth them to my friends in lessons at college, wakes them up from their hungover state from the night before.

·
9,748 Posts
actually rants is definitely better than it has been. when Puggle was first banned, things were at a standstill, but now they are slowly coming back to form. i'm pleased.

and LIGHTS is a babe.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
klebold would prefer people chanting SCHOOLSHOOTINGS not LIGHTS

why don't you go pretend to be raven ryder, or TNAngry, or WWP on twitter again you ...got.

1 - 20 of 348 Posts