Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3ozl4m1I88&feature=plcp

I took the time to write 4 different letters to 4 different people, and shared and read them all in this video. I hope you liked them, and who knows, perhaps even the people mentioned in this video will get to see this someday in the long distant future.

The letters are for Lord Tensai, Mrs. Cena, A.W. & WWE's (Un)Creative Team.

Thanks for watching, and I appreciate the feedback. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WWE really doesn't care what you think.
I'm sure everyone is aware of that. This is just me taking shots at them 'cause I can. Just like they can give us crappy programming 'cause they can. :cool2

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Not a bad video. Just these kind of posts usually warrant the douche bags with really pointless and moronic comments, trying to impress others.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a bad video. Just these kind of posts usually warrant the douche bags with really pointless and moronic comments, trying to impress others.
Thanks! Glad you found it decent.

But yes, I'm aware of the sad fact. Every time I share a new ProWrestling video of mine I know that the trolls & douches will come running and put it down for no reason. But it's a risk I take, and I don't take anything they say seriously.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you make videos aboutyour letters to wwe and think a big ass is disgusting...:confused:
And here I thought it would be a decent reply to the thread. Oh well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fuck his sig look at his avatar!

Lol jk jk....

I do think this is pretty interesting though OP!
Thanks. Glad you liked it. Haha.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Your videos are too long, and kind of repetitive. shorten them up, and add some personality. otherwise, you made good points.

you are kind of "fan kayfabe," which is both funny and entertaining for me to watch..

ALSO- the ass avatar is badass, to the guy on here who has that. whoever said it was disgusting is full of crap. i cant stop watching it! haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts