Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 5003 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
2 threads? I'm fine with one place to have to listen to the left is cancer Muppets. It's those sjaydoubleyoos and progressives wot ruin are country.

Not the corporate elite, establishment politicians, religious theocracy or war mongering neocons.

It's the liberuls.
It's actually the snobby elite liberals who look down at the working class and don't listen to them. Liberals have already ruined California and those "great" Democrats really have done a lot for Detroit.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
It's actually the snobby elite liberals who look down at the working class and don't listen to them. Liberals have already ruined California and those "great" Democrats really have done a lot for Detroit.
LOL That is why CA is the worlds 5th biggest economy, bigger than Britan. yeah the libs really ruined CA ha ha ha

·
Registered
499 Posts
LOL That is why CA is the worlds 5th biggest economy, bigger than Britan. yeah the libs really ruined CA ha ha ha
California is a mess with their illegals. San Francisco has a huge homeless problem. Hollywood has a pedophile problem. California has the highest poverty rate in the US. Lastly, California has very high taxes. What a great state California is; good job libs.

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
I don't like snobby elites full stop, I don't care if it's the liberuls or the GOP. They all look down on the working class. What the fuck kind of point did you think you were making?

Reactions: birthday_massacre

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
California is a mess with their illegals. San Francisco has a huge homeless problem. Hollywood has a pedophile problem. California has the highest poverty rate in the US. Lastly, California has very high taxes. What a great state California is; good job libs.
So with those few problems and they still have the 5th highest economy in the world, that is an even bigger feat. Yeah high taxes gets them the 5th best economy in the world, imagine that. The hollywood one is laughable since not everyone in hollywood is from CA nor do they live in CA. As for CA having the highest poverty rate, depends which critera you are going by, so of course you use the one to show CA (Supplemental Poverty Measure.) , surprise surprise

·
Registered
499 Posts
So with those few problems and they still have the 5th highest economy in the world, that is an even bigger feat. Yeah high taxes gets them the 5th best economy in the world, imagine that. The hollywood one is laughable since not everyone in hollywood is from CA nor do they live in CA. As for CA having the highest poverty rate, depends which critera you are going by, so of course you use the one to show CA (Supplemental Poverty Measure.) , surprise surprise
Lol, you couldn't refute any of my points. You don't know anything about wrestling or politics. Stick to watching Spider-Man.

·
Registered
296 Posts
When it comes to SF and LA I think what you have there is a problem even bigger then the state. Essentially you have a worldwide problem of Political and Business Leadership have no plans for overcrowded megacities.The speculative real estate bubble is responsible for a lot of the poverty in these cities.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Re: Let's Talk About Politics! The Official Political Discussion Thread

Do the 'compassionate' elite conservatives not look down at the working class too? It is always a balance. You think if far right conservatives have their way, your country will be better? There are always good points to take from either side.

Most of the cost of living issues in large cities is largely due to overpopulation and free market principles. I guess the most common comparison with conservative government versus liberal government in America would be Texas versus California. Texas definitely wins that one to me in terms of cost of living so you might have a point. :)

·
6,195 Posts

The conservative neocons fucked up the middle with 2 wars and allowed the banks to crash the economy. So even IF they ruined California they're still a ways to go to catch up.

Reactions: birthday_massacre

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,329 Posts

The conservative neocons fucked up the middle with 2 wars and allowed the banks to crash the economy. So even IF they ruined California they're still a ways to go to catch up.
Neolibs and Neocons run Cali. Where have you been? Both parties are one party.

As for Cali it has a big economy but a poorly maintained infrastructure and cannot cope with the poverty or homeless issue it's facing. The dam issue they had what was it last year? Was due to lack of maintenance. They can keep those rich gated communities secure but when it comes for paying for anything else, well they're broke.

Cali also struggles to even support it's population, needing to steal resources from nearby states. Cali is basically a rich man who cannot afford a value meal at McDonalds.

Ask DROW he posts a lot of Cali related info as he lives there, think CP also lives there.

·
6,195 Posts

As for Cali it has a big economy but a poorly maintained infrastructure and cannot cope with the poverty or homeless issue it's facing. The dam issue they had what was it last year? Was due to lack of maintenance. They can keep those rich gated communities secure but when it comes for paying for anything else, well they're broke.

Cali also struggles to even support it's population, needing to steal resources from nearby states. Cali is basically a rich man who cannot afford a value meal at McDonalds.

Ask DROW he posts a lot of Cali related info as he lives there, think CP also lives there.
Cool, my knowledge of Cali is so limited. I just have no time for people like taker that seem hellbent on demonising the left when both sides are at it, they don't always have equal opportunity to be assholes but when they get their chances they don't half jump at it.

This is precisely why I don't trust labour, I should, they've been my part for life but Tony Blair did more harm to my country (and the world) than most Tory PMs.

As with all bashing the left or right posts, make sure your own house is in order first.

I don't care if you're a GOP neocon or a Establishment Dem Neocon, you're the enemy of politics IMO.

·
40,760 Posts

Talk of Michael Avennati running for president. Sounds about right.

·
40,760 Posts

that isn't really serious is it? Like he would even stand a chance against people like Bernie, Tulsi or Warren
Yeah he'd stand a chance against them. Those aren't the greatest of candidates. Tulsi perhaps is the best. Warren is terrible. Bernie has his supporters but he's annoying. It's all about personality these days. Personality has always mattered since television/video began to influence these things.

He could conceivably out fake tough-guy Trump's very fake tough-guy.

Trump bases his character off of a Steven Segal character.

ANYBODY SEEN RICHIE

·
Registered
6,710 Posts

I mean...what is the alternative? Neoconservatism and neoliberalism are better than anarchy or communism to me. Do you want the green party governing with more social justice? o_O

21 - 40 of 5003 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.