Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure how long this "Immortal" will last, but I'm guessing it won't be for a full year. This is what I would like to see: A "Best-of-Seven Challenge Series" at Slammiversary 2011 for complete control of TNA.

If Immortal wins, Dixie Carter and co. are gone forever.

If Team TNA wins, Dixie Carter regains control over TNA.

The PPV line-up:

Match 1:
Motor City Machine Guns (Team TNA) vs Benjamin/Haas (Immortals)

Match 2:
Jay Lethal (Team TNA) vs Brian Kendrick (Immortals)

Match 3:
The Beautiful People & Gail Kim (Team TNA) vs Awesome Kong, Hamada & Daffney (Immortals)

Match 4 (Elimination Tag Match):
James Storm, Ken Anderson, Pope & Eric Young (Team TNA) vs Robert Roode, Abyss, Jeff Jarrett & Desmond Wolfe (Immortals)

Match 5:
Sting & Ric Flair vs Abyss & Matt Morgan (Immortals)

Match 6: Kurt Angle (Team TNA) vs Christopher Daniels (Immortals)

Match 7: AJ Styles (Team TNA) vs Jeff Hardy (Immortals)

Of course, the series would come down to AJ vs Hardy in the main event!

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Ok a few questions that make me think you havent thought this through.

Why would you split up beer money over a shit storyline like the Hogan taking over TNA?

Hows kendrick get in to the Immortals??

Why would TNA bring back Kong and put her on Hogans side when Hogans people are the reason she left. Even the most casual fan would hate that.

Angle vs Daniels when Daniels is another wrestler hated by Bischoff and Hogan. Surely Daniels would represent TNA.

Why would the Immortals send Abyss out twice in one night when they are fighting for there own survival.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Wow, this sounds awesome, love the idea. Care to explain the reasoning behind some of the wrestlers and why they're aligned with who they're with? (Kendrick in Immortal? Beer Money breakup?)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok a few questions that make me think you havent thought this through.

Why would you split up beer money over a shit storyline like the Hogan taking over TNA?

Hows kendrick get in to the Immortals??

Why would TNA bring back Kong and put her on Hogans side when Hogans people are the reason she left. Even the most casual fan would hate that.

Angle vs Daniels when Daniels is another wrestler hated by Bischoff and Hogan. Surely Daniels would represent TNA.

Why would the Immortals send Abyss out twice in one night when they are fighting for there own survival.
Well, there's about 7 or 8 months between now and Slammiversary. You KNOW there will be wrestlers changing sides from now till then.

Beer Money? Cause Robert Roode love money, which Hogan and Bischoff promise to him by the barrel loads. Plus, you know Beer Money will split eventually.

Kendrick? Cause he's a nut who switched "just because."

Kong? Cause she's evilllllllll!!!

Daniels? Cause it's the only way he could come back: by joining Hogan's side.

Basically, I would book for wrestling fans, not Internet smarks who have the inability to suspend belief when watching a wrestling show.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
interesting card. Christopher Daniels ain't happening though, sadly.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, and as for why Abyss appears twice on the card, that's..........my mistake. Sorry.

And I do think Daniels will be back in TNA eventually. I would welcome him back whether he's heel, face, TNA, Immortal, whatever. Of all the guys who aren't in TNA right now, he's the guy I miss most.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Interesting card, but why all those people would be with the immortals ???

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
To be honest I really think Once Eric and Hogans contract ends in a year. Which i dont see why dixie would waste money on them again.

I really see Paul heyman coming in at this point. With her letting him handle the entire company. Creative side i mean of course.

She can take care of business and still have a final say if she is strongly agains it.

But yeah it just seems like its something that would make perfect sense. I mean Paul coming in and changing TNA Branding it different when Eric and Hogan leaves.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To be honest I really think Once Eric and Hogans contract ends in a year. Which i dont see why dixie would waste money on them again.

I really see Paul heyman coming in at this point. With her letting him handle the entire company. Creative side i mean of course.

She can take care of business and still have a final say if she is strongly agains it.

But yeah it just seems like its something that would make perfect sense. I mean Paul coming in and changing TNA Branding it different when Eric and Hogan leaves.
Good comments. I hope you're right as far as Bischoff and Hogan go. I was both excited and apprehensive when I first heard about their arrival, and unfortunately I think their contributions have been more bad than good.

Heyman insists he isn't coming to TNA, but as we all know, we never say never in pro wrestling.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Nice card, but i doubt Gail Kim and Kong will ever come back to TNA. Daniels is still possible though.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Interesting card. Hopefully even if the storyline doesn't wrap up at Slammiversary we will start to see the implossion of Immortal. I would really prefer to see Sting and Ric Flair wrestle though with Flair representing Immortal and Sting TNA. That match still needs to happen before either one of them leave TNA.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Very random card. Daniels won't come back and even if he does he won't be part of anything major. Angle vs Jarrett would make much more sense. Sting and Flair teaming together? Why would Beer Money break up? Where's RVD? And I'm sure Matt Hardy will be part of "they" by then.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts