Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happens next? He feuds with Orton I assume since Barret/Cena will be feuding? Or what?

Don't get me wrong, this is the one thing I want to happen tonight... he's an energetic superstar who can make any boring situation completely entertaining. Those haters need to actually spark up.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
They've already teased a Miz/Orton feud so that will most likely be where they are going if he cashes in. I don't know if they made it a little too obvious last monday though for it to happen though.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They've already teased a Miz/Orton feud so that will most likely be where they are going if he cashes in. I don't know if they made it a little too obvious last monday though for it to happen though.
True. I do hope something else is involved though, Miz can make anything interesting but Orton in his superman zone (not his fault he's so over) will probably destroy Miz.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
They already started the four way feud between Cena/Orton/Miz/Barrett. So if he does cash in, it will be a fatal four way feud.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Barrett and Orton have a match on RAW to determine #1 contender, Cena will screw over Barrett and continue their feud, maybe HHH will come back leading the Nexus and face Cena at Mania and Orton will feud with Miz. sorted

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I hope Barrett wins, then Miz cashes in and fails, turns face and enters in feud with Nexus (w/Cena and Riley). Orton should just GTFO of storyline (and Raw).

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
I hope Barrett wins, then Miz cashes in and fails, turns face and enters in feud with Nexus (w/Cena and Riley). Orton should just GTFO of storyline (and Raw).
miz as a face?

really?

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
They already started the four way feud between Cena/Orton/Miz/Barrett. So if he does cash in, it will be a fatal four way feud.
Yeh I agree with this. If Miz cashes in tonight and wins, then his first feud will be a mutli-man feud, and his first title defence would probably be in a fatal fourway.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
TBH i see Cena accidently screwing Orton. So Orton will be distracted for a while getting revenge on Cena for accidently costing him the match.

Barrett will want Miz to get his title back. So until RR i see it being a Barrett/Miz Orton Cena. Miz defends and wins against Barrett at December PPV. Orton beats Cena with help from the Nexus. Then at RR i see Barrett going over as champion Riley screws Miz and joins Nexus at RR. Someone from SD wins RR.

Then backlash - Miz vs Riley, Orton, Cena, Barrett, Truth, (possibly returning Jericho) and Sheamus in Elimination chamber. Barrett Retains.

WM
Barrett vs Cena
Sheamus vs HHH
Miz vs Jericho
Orton vs Truth.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
If Miz does cash in tonight we could see him face Orton next month, beat him and then drop in at Elimination Chamber.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
Orton V Truth at WM ?!

Come on now.
As ridiculous as it sounds, Orton did face Dibiase and Rhodes at WM this year, lol. But that match will never happen at WM, especially not since that would mean Vince's golden boy would be doing nothing 2 years in a row.

Anyway, if Miz cashes in tonight, which he likely will, they'll probably give him a Fatal Four Way match at TLC, because that will make it much easier for him to have a successful first title defence, then he'll drop it at the Rumble back to Orton or Cena.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Hopefully the Miz doesn't use his Money in the Bank briefcase and just waits until the TLC PPV. Survivor Series is not a good time to use the briefcase/titleshot. Way to many people in The Nexus could interfere and cost Miz the match.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Orton V Truth at WM ?!

Come on now.
Cant see anywhere else for him to go and i know that means usual lazy booking of making a 3 way but id rather see even lazier of booking and just have Truth pin Orton in the EC and have Orton vs Truth.

Get Orton on a little crusade against anyone and everyone who is stopping him getting back his WWE title.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Whatever happens, in that 10-man tag match on RAW where Nexus beat team Orton, they gave the Skull Crushing Finale some credibility by having Orton be pinned by it, so they're doing their best to make Miz look like a believable Main Eventer

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
Miz as a face (at this point), like someone suggested, might be in the top ten of worst ideas I've ever heard.

I hope Barret wins only to have Cena beat the living hell out of him which allows Miz to cash in and win.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
Hopefully the Miz doesn't use his Money in the Bank briefcase and just waits until the TLC PPV. Survivor Series is not a good time to use the briefcase/titleshot. Way to many people in The Nexus could interfere and cost Miz the match.
You do realize it's incredibly easy to utilize things like the classic forklift in front of the dressing room door trick, or Cena baiting them out of the building, right? Nexus is hardly a deterrent, they can be dispatched easily.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts