Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Aj use to be awsome, and I'm not even a fan of hers. I did disagree with some of what she said .

P.S, Just wanted to Re-review this because of how well she said everything.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Love to have seen Natalya backstage after AJ's words on Tyson Kidd, was funny though listening to Cameron saying 'say it to my face' when thats exactly what AJ was doing then Bellas saying 'I'm right here' well, uh call me dumb but there was nothing stopping any of those Divas making a beeline for the ramp to 'get' AJ!!
Good worked promo by AJ her micwork is her best quality

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
If only those on the TD end didn't go bitching to the office to kill that angle... it could have actually been a really good angle. Well, at least in terms of the real wrestlers verse the models. They would have to rest on Nattie to have given the TD team any chance to hang in the ring.

Just another "what could have been?" of the past two years for the women. Not sure what is worse... that angle being killed, Kaitlynn being ignored after that feud wasn't built into a rivalry, or Paige/AJ having no effort or time in their booking so the WWE could put so much time into a feud that would go on to be voted the worst of last year.

If AJ is really leaving, I'd love to have a real "pipebomb" explode that rips into Steph, Vince, and Dunn and just exposes them for the hypocritical, talentless fruads that they are.

Reactions: pmay

·
Premium Member
13,197 Posts
The fact that all you had to add to this is "In b4 Randumo24" is pretty sad, also :ti bringing up shit from 2013. And I FUCKIN' HATE THE WORD PIPE-BOMB! So over used.

As for the promo it's just another promo, she just said some shit that was on her a cup chest. This shoot stuff use to happen on WCW all the time.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
The fact that all you had to add to this is "In b4 Randumo24" is pretty sad, also :ti bringing up shit from 2013. And I FUCKIN' HATE THE WORD PIPE-BOMB! So over used.

As for the promo it's just another promo, she just said some shit that was on her a cup chest. This shoot stuff use to happen on WCW all the time.
Well to be fair, not much else of note has happened since that had any real positive momentum to it. Wish they'd actually start caring about the division... NXT is proving it can be done.

·
Premium Member
13,197 Posts
tbf they try the AJ/Paige, Steph/Brie and Nikki/Brie angles all started well, but then i really think Vince just wakes up and laughs at the thought of divas and cuts it off.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
tbf they try the AJ/Paige, Steph/Brie and Nikki/Brie angles all started well, but then i really think Vince just wakes up and laughs at the thought of divas and cuts it off.
It does seem that way... they've had so many "ooo this could be good!" moments only for them to get lost immediately after.

But then, that is pretty much the entire Raw/SD/PPV direction... any promising momentum kicked off a cliff <_<

Reactions: pmay

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
If AJ is really leaving, I'd love to have a real "pipebomb" explode that rips into Steph, Vince, and Dunn and just exposes them for the hypocritical, talentless fruads that they are.
So can Steph also cut the, the only reasons these fans love you is because my daddy kept you on TV every week and ignored the rest of the division while you were playing trade up with Lita's ex. boyfriend who was pushed as a main event star promo?

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
Lets review shall we:

AJ Lee called them cheap, interchangeable, expendable useless women: Despite the fact that they draw huge for Total Divas and actually have original characters, for example Bella Twins, whereas AJ Lee was Mickie James 2.0.

AJ Lee said "women who turned to reality television because they weren't gifted enough to be actresses" - Yet AJ Lee wanted to be apart of the Total Divas reality show according to Nikki Bella.

AJ Lee says "I have done more in one year than all of you in your collective careers" - Sure AJ Lee got to do more in her career because she was booked better, However the Total Divas have had more Success in their career in Less than a year as they've drawn more in Less than 1 year than AJ Lee has her whole career.

AJ lee says "I have saved your divas division" - Actually you were placed in storyline with men, doing nothing except bury the divas division, Total Divas put the Diva Division back to relevancy.

AJ lee says "I have shattered glass ceilings I have broken down doors" - Actually you didn't bring relevancy to the divas division, Total Divas brought it to Mainstream Relevancy on the E! network.

AJ lee claims "So a bunch of ungrateful - plastic mannequins can waltz on through without so much as a thank you" - Pretty hypocritical AJ, especially since you use alot of make up:

Next...

AJ Lee claims "I didn't get here because I was cute, or because I came from some famous wrestling family, or because I sucked up to the right people, I got here because I am good" - Actually you got there because you were Undeservedly placed in the main event scene with the male wrestlers, in a storyline where you had affairs with all of those wrestlers.

AJ says: "you will never be able to lace up my chuck taylors" - Actually Nikki Bella proved that she is a superior In Ring Worker/Wrestler than you on the March 16, 2015 Raw, that night it was also demonstrated that you cannot properly do a Wristlock, Run the ropes, or a Lou Thesz Press.

Basically AJ Lee's pipebomb exploded a bunch of bullshit, just like Punk's pipebomb.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Lets review shall we:

AJ Lee called them cheap, interchangeable, expendable useless women: Despite the fact that they draw huge for Total Divas and actually have original characters, for example Bella Twins, whereas AJ Lee was Mickie James 2.0.

AJ Lee said "women who turned to reality television because they weren't gifted enough to be actresses" - Yet AJ Lee wanted to be apart of the Total Divas reality show according to Nikki Bella.

AJ Lee says "I have done more in one year than all of you in your collective careers" - Sure AJ Lee got to do more in her career because she was booked better, However the Total Divas have had more Success in their career in Less than a year as they've drawn more in Less than 1 year than AJ Lee has her whole career.

AJ lee says "I have saved your divas division" - Actually you were placed in storyline with men, doing nothing except bury the divas division, Total Divas put the Diva Division back to relevancy.

AJ lee says "I have shattered glass ceilings I have broken down doors" - Actually you didn't bring relevancy to the divas division, Total Divas brought it to Mainstream Relevancy on the E! network.

AJ lee claims "So a bunch of ungrateful - plastic mannequins can waltz on through without so much as a thank you" - Pretty hypocritical AJ, especially since you use alot of make up:

Next...

AJ Lee claims "I didn't get here because I was cute, or because I came from some famous wrestling family, or because I sucked up to the right people, I got here because I am good" - Actually you got there because you were Undeservedly placed in the main event scene with the male wrestlers, in a storyline where you had affairs with all of those wrestlers.

AJ says: "you will never be able to lace up my chuck taylors" - Actually Nikki Bella proved that she is a superior In Ring Worker/Wrestler than you on the March 16, 2015 Raw, that night it was also demonstrated that you cannot properly do a Wristlock, Run the ropes, or a Lou Thesz Press.

Basically AJ Lee's pipebomb exploded a bunch of bullshit, just like Punk's pipebomb.

This post is ETHER! damn bro, you didn't have to hit her like that. :dylan

·
One of a kind
297 Posts
IMO that promo was pretty much point on.

:lol at nattie face.

and Eva marie and the bella's were pretty much like this

At least thats what first came to mind when they just stood there shouting when AJ was just a few meters away

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
IMO that promo was pretty much point on.

:lol at nattie face.

and Eva marie and the bella's were pretty much like this

At least thats what first came to mind when they just stood there shouting when AJ was just a few meters away
RLStern's post basically ether'd her promo.

Bro it's a bunch of bullshit IWC fell for and to tell you the truth, all those women did was surpass her. They went on to expand the division. They went on to get more product. The Bellas in particular expanded to ROOK brand and Tilly outlets, NBA appearances, SuperBowls, Maxim parties, NFL plug ins and sponsors. Dean ain't even that stupid.

AJ went on vacation and nearly drowned as the division's leader.

You think the WWE is going to allow employees to fight each other? you that stupid bro? you get fired and for a chick where you going after that? you leave a 6 figure job for some midget flapping gums with an expiring contract? not to mention the E network checks she ain't getting on a per show basis? Tell me you not that stupid.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Probably the most overrated promo in wwe history. It's apparent that the only time people find AJ Lee interesting is when she's burying someone on the mic with a worked shoot. Sad.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
it was ok

Her entire crusade against sluts and what not is so ridiculous considering being a psycho slut is what got her over in the first.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Probably the most overrated promo in wwe history. It's apparent that the only time people find AJ Lee interesting is when she's burying someone on the mic with a worked shoot. Sad.
yet when Nikki Bella put her on blast on SmackDown, bitch had nothing to say.

Again I ask, if CM Punk divorces that chick, and lets not act like it can't happen. Where does she go?

·
I swear to god I had something for this...
3,755 Posts

Yeah, I'd say it's pretty sad he tagged me in the thread & then said it.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.