Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yesterday, 2/14/11, Rock returned to the WWE. However, imagine if he showed up in TNA Wrestling instead?......

* Keep in mind, Fortune is still with Immortal here...

Hear me out... Rock arrives in TNA, he says the reason why he came to TNA was because it's the future of Pro Wrestling & another thing... Jeff Hardy. He goes on to say he can't believe how a international wrestling superstar like Jeff Hardy can turn his back on all his fans. Rock would never do that...... That's why he's back in the business, to entertain his & all the Pro Wrestling fans. Hulk Hogan comes out with Eric Bischoff... Hogan tells Rock to go back to hollywood. TNA is the Professional Wrestling Promotion he put on the map & in classic Rocky fashion... he goes to work on hogan, making fun etc...... Bischoff tells Rock that if he's here in TNA then he will Wrestle, & that he will wrestle Jeff Hardy! IF... he can beat the core four of Fortune one on one. Now imagine...

Rock vs Storm

Rock vs Roode

Rock vs Kaz

& Rock vs Styles ?

Nuff Said... Period.

& after he beats AJ, I'd have him Rock Bottem Flair or something. LOL. I'd have this all lead to the Bound for Glory PPV main event... The Rock vs Jeff Hardy. The winner is pretty academic right? ;-)

Oh what fun it would all be. ;) Thanks for the read.​

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
On March 3rd, Hogan announces to Immortal the final verdict of his ongoing legal battle against Dixie Carter. Hogan says that nobody really won because because they now own 50% of the company and Dixie owns the other 50%. Eric Bischoff is glad that they still have some power and pretends that Dixie Carter can't do anything against Immortal.

Dixie then comes out to the ring and she announces that she gave her parts of the company to someone that is strong enough to fight Immortal...The Rock comes out!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Id piss off everyone by having Shark Boy come out give him the Stunner.
Then the Rock would be stretchered out never to return to TNA.

·
Registered
673 Posts
He reform the Nation of Domination with Brother Devon, D-Low Brown, Farooq, Orlando Jordan & Ahmed Johnson

or

He become the manager/mentor/tag team partner of Abyss. But after a couple of months, Abyss turns on him and beat him at BFG in a monster ball match.

or

The Rock & Samoa Joe form a tag team known as Hawaiian Punch. The rock becomes fat.

or

The rock beat the shit out of gunner, and he team with murphy. They form a tag team known as Rocky Murphy and they won the tag titles from beer money only to lose it to Ink Ink in a jabroni on a pole match the following week.

Reactions: PuroresuPride18

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
The Rock comes out to save Kurt Angle from a beat down by Jeff Jarrett and the fans go insane and start chanting ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY. He cuts a awesome promo the ratings go up to almost 2.0 for a while then the Rock gets stripped of his charisma and we never see him again. He goes back to Hollywood, THE END.

·
8,232 Posts
lol Rock's a WAY bigger star than Hogan right now.

Rocky's starring in Hollywood movies consistently while Hogans doing Rent A Center low budget commercials.

Also, Rock's return has created a bigger buzz in one day for WWE than Hogan to TNA did in a year.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rocky's starring in Hollywood movies consistently while Hogans doing Rent A Center low budget commercials.

Also, Rock's return has created a bigger buzz in one day for WWE than Hogan to TNA did in a year.
Nice to know brother. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Oh deer... :no:

This thread deserves a major fpalm.

But in this spirit of colaborating in this shitty, hope-soon-to-be-closed, thread:

Impact Zone ruins The Rock's promo by chanting: YOU STILL GOT IT!!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Jeez, when the last time I heard the Rock use the term wrestling or wrestlers in any promo? The most electrifying man in sports entertainment, sports and entertainment, all of entertainment. The Great One, the People's Champ, the Greatest ever, Jabroni Eatin', Pie Eatin', Trailblazin', Eyebrown Raisin' son of a gun, Hollywood Rock, Rockajabroni..But I've rarely ever (maybe once or twice in older promo's) heard him refer to himself as a wrestler or mention the term wrestling. Sorry not trying to make a big hoopla about this, but I'm replying to your notion that Rock would come to TNA under the premise that it's the future of "Pro Wrestling".

1 - 20 of 48 Posts