Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be the first to admit I'm not a Swagger fan in anyway or form. However, I'm just catching up with Raw and in the Santino match I heard for a brief period "let's go Swagger". I honestly thought no one cared about him. Either that or people are getting bored of Santino?

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
There was a "Let's Go Swagger" chant. It wasn't very strong, and it was quickly given up after a quick "Let's Go Swagger/Swagger Sucks" dueling chant. I was rather confused when it happened.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
there was a mini one at the start, must of been a group of smarks there or something. maybe they were butthurt that dolph is still with vickie

·
Registered
10 Posts
swagger has been used as nothing as a jobber after his mainevent push. i guess wwe feels he doesnt have what it takes to be main event status

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Swagger always gets a decent reaction because it's in his nature. WWE have buried so far that it's pretty hard now. Probably gets a better one at house shows when he can be himself. This is the second time this has happened, happened on superstars as well. Sucks what WWE is doing to Swagger, so much potential being wasted.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I was wishing he would win, not because I hate Santino but he's making the title look like dried feces with his antics.

Not his fault but I can't help but get annoyed by the sight of him.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I think people are starting to appreciate technical wrestling more - which started with Daniel Bryan, and has rubbed of on Ziggler. The smarks in the crowd are working to make WWE cool again, by elevating skills over look.

After all, why has Ziggler been prominent on smackdown? His selling - or is Vince trying to crush those lets go Ziggler chant, by making Ziggler a loser.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
There was a "Let's Go Swagger" chant. It wasn't very strong, and it was quickly given up after a quick "Let's Go Swagger/Swagger Sucks" dueling chant. I was rather confused when it happened.
Yea this.

Considering how small the chant was it was obviously a bunch of IWC members (or just anti-face guys) who cheered him on.

His following is lacking though that is hardly his fault.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Crowd likes the underdogs, at this point Swagger is more of a underdog than Santino xD. Is the same with Ziggler he gets that chants because hes been shoved down our throats in multiple matches/ppvs and always loses.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts