Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think your stolen ugly shit is better than mine KrazyLunatic13 person thing....prove it....beet me in a battle. make the rules, (meaning something senseable)

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
wow, real mature.

Here's a delightful idea, why not rise above it instead of trying to turn everything in some sort of rivalry? A novel concept for sure, but maybe it could work and the graphics showrooms would be a little more peaceful.

You're hardly the perfect gfx maker.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Speak what you know. If you don't know anything about the argument than don't say anything about it. He claimed he made these copyrighted banners and that he was better than everybody here so I figured he should prove it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DAMNIT!!!! It's too late to fix it too....I feel disgrace ful and like an embarassment...damnit I have to remake it...thanks for pointing that out D-Man

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
sure as hell looks like a Poster that was re-sized

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
KrazyLunatic13, I know Imaginator said you can make the rules but you can't make the rules to suit something you created in advance. You have to make the rules and then create the graphic. If you can't do that, I'll set the rules.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
KrazyLunatic13 said:
banner what u think stupid
People who act tough are stupid.

That doesn't look like a banner, if you did some how make it then it sucks and its blurry.

·
Registered
27 Posts
christopheR who says you can talk to me like that and why the hell are you saying shit that you dont even know about christopheR those banners where made by me.

Mysterios said:
People who act tough are stupid.

That doesn't look like a banner, if you did some how make it then it sucks and its blurry.
its blurry b-cuz AOL picture uplode like that

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Ok then.

Diva banner
400 x 200
Any colour
Due by the end of the weekend, ie midnight sunday night where ever you live.

Got it?

·
Registered
345 Posts
a Diva banner sounds cool

·
Registered
345 Posts
don't know how to make a banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.