Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
PUSH BIG E
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I did it two years ago. Well, attempted to at least. To make an online federation that would have a title, recorded matches, everyone got to pick one or two superstars and pretty much just have a fun season online with 2K15.

Well, the servers turned out trash. Online was a bust. People lost interest. Assuming I do get 2k17, which I prob will. Seeing as how I want the NXT edition, a lot.

Any ideas on how we want it ran this year, or attempt to?

I'm thinking it of two ways. My original idea was doing it with two people, me and someone else on this forums or one of my friends in reality. Doing a roster split, and hosting our own shows/series. Or doing constant RAW vs SD matches.

Or, we could do the online fed where we allowed people to pick a few different superstars and to go online with them.

For example, the second one, I'd pick: Big E, Nakamura, Randy Savage.

Then I'd go online against one of the other users and battle it out with one of them. Would anyone be interested in trying to start this up again and would anyone like to bring up better ideas?

I'm on PSN.

Reactions: KYRA BATARA

·
Registered
15,735 Posts
I'm digging the roster split idea, and the idea of having multiple wrestlers per person would solve the problem of lacking enough people to create full cards. Obviously the ranking system would need tweaking because you're not racking points for a single character. Another idea is having a character for each specific division (singles male/singles female/tag team) and have ranking charts exclusive to those. We can double that with a brand split by giving us access to twice as much characters per person

1 - 2 of 2 Posts