Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He died on Monday. He probably found out after Raw because during the main event he was laughing with Punk in the ring, and chatting it up before the Shield came out as if things were normal. He was an 11 year old lab and he was Bryan's best friend. Poor guy! I hope he wins on Sunday for him and I hope he wins the championship again soon. Weird how Asparagus was never featured on Total Divas, but maybe Bryan didn't want him to be. Anyway, sorry for your loss Bryan!:(

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Asparagus?

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
of course I have emotional interest. He's my favorite wrestler and on top of that I'm a huge animal person. I'd die inside if my cat or dog died. I can imagine what hes' going through and its not pretty. He's going to be even more fired up now and will start to kick major ass. If the WWE makes a fucking storyline out of this, they're assholes! But I bet they do!

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
Its someone's dog on the other side of the world who I have never met in my life.

Lets lock this instead of mourning something in which you have zero emotional investment in.

Utterly pathetic.
I'm not feeling emotional in the slightest about the loss of Bryan's dog, but just because some people don't care doesn't mean the thread should be locked because of some other people's opinion. :kobe

I feel bad for Bryan and I'm sure, much like many pet owners, it's tough to lose your pet, but hey, you can't bring it back to life or anything, not to mention I don't know him nor have I ever met the dog & I wouldn't be surprised if the dog was ill and was bound to happen, but it doesn't mean the thread should be locked. Some people actually do care about these things, regardless if you knew the owner/the dog or not.

Can't believe I just typed all this over a thread about a fucking dog. :lol Now that is pathetic. Oh well.

·
Banned
9,029 Posts
:(

Can't believe I just typed all this over a thread about a fucking dog. :lol Now that is pathetic. Oh well.
When my cats died I cried like a bitch, I have no idea why you'd have this mindset because some people consider their pets as family. Shit, my pets were cats how do you think losing a pet like a loyal dog feels? Must suck, man...

·
Aggressively White
6,292 Posts
I genuinely thought this was a joke, but people are upset over the death of a dog belonging to a man they've never met. Danielson couldn't care less if you people died, yet you're "mourning" his pet. Wouldn't be surprised if some people might have taken weeks off work, when they found out Damien's fate.

·
Banned
541 Posts
:(

When my cats died I cried like a bitch, I have no idea why you'd have this mindset because some people consider their pets as family. Shit, my pets were cats how do you think losing a pet like a loyal dog feels? Must suck, man...
I cried like a bitch when my cats died.

I dont understand what is so unforgivable about not giving a shit about Daniel Bryan's dog.

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
Pets dying sucks. But what I've learned after burying 4 Dogs in my lifetime is that you get them understanding they are going to die before you.

You sign up for heartbreak.... But you do it because the 10-15 years you get with them is worth the feeling bad for a week or so. You also do it knowing that you have an animal a good home for thier lifetime.

Also... Rescue your pets. Don't spend $1000 for a dog that's gonna get a home anyway.

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
I genuinely thought this was a joke, but people are upset over the death of a dog belonging to a man they've never met. Danielson couldn't care less if you people died, yet you're "mourning" his pet. Wouldn't be surprised if some people might have taken weeks off work, when they found out Damien's fate.
Fucking Earthquake!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Pets dying sucks. But what I've learned after burying 4 Dogs in my lifetime is that you get them understanding they are going to die before you.

You sign up for heartbreak.... But you do it because the 10-15 years you get with them is worth the feeling bad for a week or so. You also do it knowing that you have an animal a good home for thier lifetime.

Also... Rescue your pets. Don't spend $1000 for a dog that's gonna get a home anyway.
Agreed. I got my dog from a kill shelter(hate hate shelters that put animals down).

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Banned
859 Posts
not tryng to be a dick here BUT........
what the hell does bryan's dog dying has to do with him winning?

Reactions: pochepiller

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Oh, for fucks sake. I'm all for mourning a wrestler, but their pets? Really? If this was anyone other than Bryan, you probably wouldn't care. You'd probably think I was a fuckwit if I was mourning Orton's pets. Smh at the levels these Bryan marks will go to.

As for Bryan, I give him my condolences, but I'm not quite ready to jump aboard the Bryan nuthuggery just yet.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts