Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
Similar to Wrestling, if they bring in New actors and have Gibson and Glover put them over it could be great. Even if it's the end of the series, you could set some actor for life. I wouldn't see this as "Hollywood is out of ideas" if they let a new person shine. If we get Gibson and Glover doing stunts and looking like badasses then I hope it bombs.

·
Mamba Mentality
25,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Similar to Wrestling, if they bring in New actors and have Gibson and Glover put them over it could be great. Even if it's the end of the series, you could set some actor for life. I wouldn't see this as "Hollywood is out of ideas" if they let a new person shine. If we get Gibson and Glover doing stunts and looking like badasses then I hope it bombs.
I thought that’s what they were kind of doing with Chris Rock’s character in Lethal Weapon 4.
Also, Idk if they will ever have a villian as legit a badass as Jet Li.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Let me get this straight, if we follow their (Riggs and Murtaugh) bio,they will be about 70, Riggs was born in 1949 and Murtaugh in 1937, so by using that number, what are the director gonna do since if I read from a lot source,police will retire in 65,it means Riggs and Murtaugh are no longer as cop but as grandfather, they need Detective Lee Butters to connect their presence as active cop with retirement cops to solve the crime.

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
One of the most overrated franchises ever. Not a fan of their movies, and I doubt very much this sequel will see the light of day. Even if it does, not a single doubt in my mind that it will flop.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Dick Donner is still alive? WTF.

Well we might as well run every franchise into the ground at this point. Rush Hour 4 is next.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts