• It's damn true

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you're a true Kurt Angle fan, and if you stand by his side for all of the three Is, you WILL support me in my quest of becoming the shining beacon of Kurt Angleness on this forum. Now...

...and around this table, we could all sit together, basking in the eternal glory of the olympic hero. However, the ONLY way I can become this glorious prophet is if I change my username to KURT's ANGLE.

What I'm trying to say is, I want YOU to buy me a premium membership. The olympic dairy man himself wants YOU to buy me a premium membership.

Now now, don't be frightened by this steadfast plea.

The only ones who benefit from this is you my brothers and sisters, all of YOU, for THE OLYMPIAN is light, and ALL shall know his glory!!!

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OP, what makes you think you are the biggest Angle mark on the forum? There could be a bigger mark than you.
I took a sizeable dump earlier today. It smelled of thinly veiled racism and dairy products. THE OLYMPIAN IS IN ME!

·
STEVALD
4,053 Posts
I normally call my penis the 'vomiting milkman', so perhaps letting milkamania run wild won't be the best option.

So, if you don't want me to flop it out, don't let Milkamania run wild.
Speaking of penis names, I call mine Batman.

Bitches love it when the dark knight rises :darkheskey

913 Posts
Speaking of penis names, I call mine Batman.

Bitches love it when the dark knight rises :darkheskey
I call mine doctor Nikolai Rostow Jürgen Günther Malkovich because I LOVE the looks I get when I tell bitches to suck my doctor Nikolai rostow Jürgen Günther Malkovich.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts