Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sick and tired of lesnar being overrated by fans. This guy wins the title and barely even cares enough to show up to raw or ppv's. This alone makes him worst champ in a decade. The champ belt has been irrelevant during lesnar's run. Add to the fact that all he does is suplexes and his finisher all match.. while kicking out opponents finisher 2 or 3 times. Plus add that he can't talk on mic at all. Brock is most overrated pro wrestler today. And now he is even walking out on raws. Why?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I agree lesnar is very overrated, but you gotta remember that the miz was wwe champ this decade. Dont get much worse than a champ that isnt a strong enough name to main event mania on his own

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I never liked Lesnar. he is pretty boring. It is telling though that I like him currently but that is due to the shittiness of the rest of the roster.

if there was a modern day stone cold, sting, heck even steiner then it would show how shitty lesnar is to me personally at least.

And Lesnar is the most pushed dude in history.

·
Registered
17 Posts
All true and I agree with you OP.

However, he does have star power and just looks like a bloody monster so I can see why they gave him the title.

·
Getting molested by Bill DeMott
2,628 Posts
Miz, Sheamus and ADR have been WWE champs this decade. I'm sure there's very few people who would consider ALL of them better than Brock.

EDIT: add Big Show, Khali and Swagger to that list if we're talking WHC too

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
True. Its hard to be worse than Swagger and Khali

I don't count those since it was the WHC and by then that title didn't mean anything. To be truthful, most of the title reigns have sucked other than the 2nd half of Punk's run.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I would pick Lesnar as champion over anyone on the current roster, except Orton.

Reactions: glenwo2

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Agreed. No idea what they attempted by having him as champ so long. A long reign is only meaningful if you beat people for the title.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I absolutely get the appeal of Lesnar. I even mark out sometimes in his matches. The guy is just a legit badass monster, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan. I didn't like the fact he was going to be champion solely because he wasn't going to be showing up much. We went months without seeing him or even Heyman. But I blame WWE moreso for that. They knew they couldn't afford to have him appear for so many dates so why is he champion for so long? His run would have been so much better if he had more than two feuds.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
A few months ago, I would have disagreed with you. But now, nah.

I see no reason why Lesnar couldn't have been on RAW since the start of 2015 every week. The whole "he's become a special attraction" excuse has gotten old. If they want to make him a special attraction, it's all well. But don't make a special attraction your champion.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Lesnar had done all he can considering the limited dates, every time he turns up he destroys people and looks unbeatable. That's all you can expect from him really with the shitty contract he's got.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts