Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If WWE can renegotiate Lesnar's contract then they should push both of these stars and set up a match at WM 30...

They should both just be booked as powerhouses similar to how the build up of Goldberg vs lesnar happened...but Goldberg ran out of dates so their feud got over shadowed by Austin...

I think that if they just smash through the entire roster yet avoiding one another and set up the a train collision at WM 30 I think It could be great! With Paul Heyman in the middle. This could set up a Brock Lesnar Face turn.

The match itself would not be that great but if they have them start off faster and more aggressive then lesnar/Goldberg did then I think the storyline mixed in with a brawl would be great.

Your thoughts?

Taker vs Cena
HHH vs Bryan vs Big Show
Ryback vs Lesnar

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I think we could actually get a decent brawl from these two. It probably won't happen though.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
I think we could actually get a decent brawl from these two. It probably won't happen though.
Yeah I think a brawl between the 2 would be great until Lesnar knees Ryback. A match between the 2 would be terrible. Oh and I can't see Lesnar as a face.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
tbh

What Ryback lack in charisma and "IT" factor compared to Goldberg, he can make up for it in wrestling skills. Ryback is a better wrestler than Goldberg (Which does not mean much).

So a match between Lesnar and Ryback if booekd right, could be a huge sell IMO.

·
Registered
279 Posts
tbh

What Ryback lack in charisma and "IT" factor compared to Goldberg, he can make up for it in wrestling skills. Ryback is a better wrestler than Goldberg (Which does not mean much).

So a match between Lesnar and Ryback if booekd right, could be a huge sell IMO.
I like Ryback so far, and did not like Goldberg. Goldberg didn't have any charisma. I'm supposed to believe an ex football player was such an incredible wrestler he swept through the roster undefeated faster than everyone before? Ryback is not terrible on the mic these days. He's fun to watch, like Sid was.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts