Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
How've you backed it up?

Wheres this evidence that Owens is this proven draw?

Your opinion that he's a GOAT isn't a fact, that doesn't make him a GOAT.

Owens is a midcard guy though. 95% of the time he's in the midcard.
When someone has t-shirt sales so high, that it prompts Vince to give that person a stronger push, they're a draw.

When someone has a DVD released about them that sells out within the first day and is one of the best selling DVD's from WWE in years, they're a draw.

When someone is white hot and over to the point that they're getting cheered against faces and getting one of the loudest reactions on the whole fucking roster, they're a draw.

It's easy to hide behind a computer screen and talk shit about someone like you're doing. You say he's in the midcard, the problem is that he SHOULD be in the MAIN EVENT. He should be WWE Champion right now and headlining Wrestlemania just like he should have in 2017 before he was buried by Goldturd.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,289 Posts
When someone has t-shirt sales so high, that it prompts Vince to give that person a stronger push, they're a draw.

When someone has a DVD released about them that sells out within the first day and is one of the best selling DVD's from WWE in years, they're a draw.

When someone is white hot and over to the point that they're getting cheered against faces and getting one of the loudest reactions on the whole fucking roster, they're a draw.

It's easy to hide behind a computer screen and talk shit about someone like you're doing. You say he's in the midcard, the problem is that he SHOULD be in the MAIN EVENT. He should be WWE Champion right now and headlining Wrestlemania just like he should have in 2017 before he was buried by Goldturd.
So again, you're just using your opinion as fact.

Does KO bump ratings at all? Is he actually a draw?

·
Banned
79 Posts
I'm all for it, why not? Although with that being said when I think of real life tough guys/ fighters Kevin Owens isn't exactly a name that comes to mind.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I wouldn't exactly called Lesnar vs. Owens a "dream match." It would be an interesting match, sure, but Owens is not on Lesnar's level.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
So again, you're just using your opinion as fact.

Does KO bump ratings at all? Is he actually a draw?
LOL I love how you're ignoring all the points I made. Are you seriously implying that ratings are the only way to determine if someone is a draw?

61 - 69 of 69 Posts