Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want this match more than any other match. It's the last big dream match that WWE can do with the roster they currently have. Brock Lesnar vs Kevin Owens would be fucking huge. The main reason it would be so great is for the intensity. Owens and Lesnar are two legitimate badasses that could beat the shit out of anyone in real life and they would have a really cool shoot-style wrestling match. The promos between Heyman and Owens would be off the charts too. THIS is the match that should be headlining Wrestlemania 36, it would have drawn more money, more interest, and produced a much better fight. Fuck this company for never doing the right thing.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
OP, I respect the fact that you love KO, I do too, Ive followed him since the early days of Kevin Steen. He's one of the greatest pro wrestlers alive and overall I agree with you.

Unfortunately, if this match ever happened it would be a squash and a complete fucking waste of time. That's the way things go in WWE, this current feud with Rollins (that is never ending, same shit over and over again) will hurt KO. It should have been KO or Joe facing Lesnar this year. As far as your post, it's not one of the last big matches left because Owens hasn't been built up enough PROPERLY. If they think they are pushing him right now they are wrong. Again, I'm a huge Owens fan. They could bring KO out and have him beat Brock, boom..he's a star, but they wouldn't do it. Refer to the douchebag Goldberg match.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
I want this match more than any other match. It's the last big dream match that WWE can do with the roster they currently have. Brock Lesnar vs Kevin Owens would be fucking huge. The main reason it would be so great is for the intensity. Owens and Lesnar are two legitimate badasses that could beat the shit out of anyone in real life and they would have a really cool shoot-style wrestling match. The promos between Heyman and Owens would be off the charts too. THIS is the match that should be headlining Wrestlemania 36, it would have drawn more money, more interest, and produced a much better fight. Fuck this company for never doing the right thing.
I'd say Lashley (after a proper rebuild) vs Lesnar would be a dream match of sorts.

But let's go with your Kevin Owens scenario. If he were to main event WrestleMania against Lesnar...he has to be accompanied by this theme:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Why would this be a dream match? For whom other than the OP is this even remotely a dream match? I like Owens I like Lesnar but there is no way that seeing them work together would be my definition of a dream match.

·
Registered
9,662 Posts
NXT monster Kevin Owens in 2015 yeah sure.

Kevin Owens in 2020, I don't think so.

A lot of rehabbing would be required to get him there for it to be called a dream match and I don't really want to invest that much time into Lesnar.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,970 Posts
Dream match?
More like a glorified squash match only KO would be wasting his time trading barbs with Heyman leading into the match.
Why would I want to see a legitimate MMA fighter and star to face off against some fatass who looks like what I assume everyone on here does (a fat fuck with lots of tattoos)
Cute jab at the entire forum dumbass maybe some of us should start packing on the weight to fit in.

·
Registered
7,000 Posts
Why would I want to see a legitimate MMA fighter and star to face off against some fatass who looks like what I assume everyone on here does (a fat fuck with lots of tattoos)
Hey I don't have tattoos.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Kevin Owens fucking sucks, that's a simple fact of life.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts