Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,173 Posts
all of you saying it’s not believable and brock wont sell are obviously forgetting the matches vs Bryan, Styles and Balor! The amount of trolls and biased people here these days is sickening

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
only way I'd want it to happen is if Lesnar bulldozes through Owens in a less than two minutes.

Keith Lee or Lashley would be better. Even Jinder or Sullivan vs. Lesnar would be more interesting than Owens.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Owens vs Lesnar is a waste of a Lesnar appearance. they already had a match on a house show and it ended in 2-3 minutes if I remember right. it was good for what it was but it does not need to happen on a PPV. btw who knows if Lesnar will even wrestle again. there were rumors last year that he wants to retire after this years WM. Vince also said something like "we dont have Lesnar anymore" so who knows. maybe he does return once this pandemic is over and the crowds return too.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
How is Kevin even in Lesnar's league anymore? Has KO progressed much as a character over the past 5 years? He was only impressive on the MR with his call up beating John Cena, and he's plateaued since. Only other exception was his Universal title win, but Triple H pedigreed Seth to give Kevin the easy steal. He then did that "friendship" angle with Jericho and his run took a back seat to the real men with Lesnar/Goldberg, eventually with Goldberg plowing through him at Fastlane to win the title. He's been in Bray Wyatt mode for years with talking a big game, then whining like a bitch and never seems to elevate anywhere. I kinda was liking his team with Zayn and they eventually lost in the outcome with the Shane/Bryan storyline (I think). There's not much story to tell when you know his character won't be progressed. I saw him live at Elimination Chamber, which was the first time I saw much of wrestling at the time besides some PPVs and he looked like New Day-lite coming out with a box of popcorn to sit and watch the match, then dump it on Murphy. He still reeks of midcard fodder comedy to really be of any substance to either man.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts