Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For someone who is the unstoppable beast, the man still sells extremely well.

Throughout the match he sold well, and also looked beast taking repeated AA's etc and still standing.

Then he gets up, goes into beast mode, destroys and conquers.

I just love at the end where he takes the title and just walk out in pain, no rubbing it in our faces, holding the belt up, standing on ropes signalling the crowd.

Just a humble win, which was great. No need for that over the top win selling crap.

Just take the belt and walk out like a wounded soldier, ready to fight again.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
Brock really sold well for Rollins, those two have some insane chemistry. I want to see a one on one match with Rollins and Lesnar soooo bad.

·
Registered
794 Posts
He was great. Looked in the best shape he's been in since his return. Must be because he's off to UFC soon.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Shame he's heading back to UFC, before he leaves they need to do Brock vs Seth 1 on 1, those 2 guys went out there and stole the show last night (Cena wasn't too bad either).

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please pay Brock whatever he wants....
Agreed, Vince sort it out

Brock really sold well for Rollins, those two have some insane chemistry. I want to see a one on one match with Rollins and Lesnar soooo bad.
Yh they were great, as good as Lesnar Punk SS 2013

He was great. Looked in the best shape he's been in since his return. Must be because he's off to UFC soon.
Lol, lets hope not. There is nothing in UFC for him except money and easy walk in the park opponents. He aint beating cain etc

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Brock plz don't leave

Last night's match was fantastic, him and Rollins together are just pure gold.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I really don't think he will go back to UFC. I just don't see it. He's in his late 30s, and the competition hasn't eased up.

What I do see though, is a fight with Bellator. Bellator has been paying some fat checks to old big names for just one fight, so I do actually see Lesnar fighting one time at Bellator with some B level fighter, and since Lesnar can't go anymore, he will probably pull off a shitty decision win over the B player, then come back to the E.

One more thing, I think if Lesnar had been committed to MMA since 2011, he would've came back on another streak. He took down Cain Velasquez twice, something nobody has still done, with some boxing training, he would've given even Cain Velasquez a better fight, let alone the other contenders......BUT, Lesnar probably hasn't trained combat in 3 years now, and going back to fighting top level guys is like jumping into a fire pit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts