Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/video-we-will-see-the-undertaker-vs-brock-lesnar-115579

(The Brock/Taker/Nexus stuff is a bit later in the video , the 1st half of the video is unrelated wrestling subjects)

They kind of explain why they are almost entirely certain Brock Lesnar will face Taker at WM. Which was an interesting explanation to hear out.

The one guy brought up the idea that what if they decide to say that Brock Lesnar is the one behind Nexus. When they said that I just kinda was like..... :hmm: , whoa.... thats an interesting idea

Once I heard these guys explain with good reason why Husky Harris & McGillicutty would in fact join Nexus , it made sense and then they did end up joining so I'd say these guys are pretty good at this.

My own thoughts on this theory are that :

1.Paul Heyman & Lesnar were paired up in WWE. Heyman has a wrestling youth movement mindset which he has openly expressed in interviews. (Explains why new guys exploded on the the scene and took over as part of masterminds plan)

2.Barrett has said before that they want to demoralize the WWE universe. (Brock being UFCs poster child who left WWE mixed with the frequent comparissons people try to make between UFC & WWE well you know)

3.Nexus burried Taker (Literally) , Taker being Lesnars hypothetical Wrestlemania opponent here , with Lesnar as the mastermind he could have commanded them to do so , getting rid of taker is all part of the plan , when Taker returns right before Mania , perhaps he will reveal that he knows exactly why Nexus did that and who told them to... and that you can't get rid of him etc.

So you put 1 , 2 , & 3 together you could definantley have a story going into WM where Lesnar is revealed as the mastermind behind Nexus.

Well its definantley an interesting idea , its the best Nexus mastermind theory I've heard yet , incorporating them w/ Taker & Lesnar (Which would obviously be the biggest draw of WM27) if it happens seems like a great way to finally explain it all.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Why the hell would Lesnar need a group of rookies to beat the shit out of taker when he has done so by himself many times before?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While that is a good point , its a "bigger picture" as they keep saying and getting undertaker out of the way would then only be a part of the bigger picture? I'm sure there would be much more to it than "Derp I wanted to have ppl get rid of undertaker , its da unly rezun I even maed neksus!" or somthing

Don't over-analyze , just assume that if this does turn out to be the guy behind Nexus that the "Bigger picture" that gets revealed would be something genuinely meaningful

·
Not Bruce Wayne
2,114 Posts
What the hell. Brock gets his ass kicked and loses his title. But because he and Undertaker looked at each other and taker said 3 words, Brock Lesnar has taken Chris Jericho's spot in the IWC.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Dana White said Brock Lesnar can't wrestle in WWE because he's still under contract with UFC, so this scenario most likely won't happen. It sounds cool, though.

Here's the quote i just found:

Dana White said:
"Brock Lesnar is still under contract with the UFC ... he is not going to wrestle in the WWE. He cannot wrestle, box or fight anywhere else."

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
It's so open that the IWC will come up with some crazy speculation in relation to this, I will LOL rather hard if it was just Kane behind it in the end.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Will people just give up on this whole Brock Lesnar deal? Taker said three freaking words to him and suddenly everyone's like "OMG BROCK TAKER WRESTLEMANIA!!!!" Dana White has said that Brock cannot wrestle or fight anywhere besides UFC, so Brock/Taker is not going to happen. At all.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Will people just give up on this whole Brock Lesnar deal? Taker said three freaking words to him and suddenly everyone's like "OMG BROCK TAKER WRESTLEMANIA!!!!" Dana White has said that Brock cannot wrestle or fight anywhere besides UFC, so Brock/Taker is not going to happen. At all.
You got it. Brock isn't wrestling in WWE anytime soon. But he might make an appearance, just to talk. The biggest role I could possibly see him doing is having vignettes of him "training" a newer wrestler who has an MMA gimmick, to help him get over. Or him making a one night appearance, as a guest host or something.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Constant pointless speculation about if The Rock will come back > constant pointless speculation about if Lesnar will come back.

·
Purebred Powerhouse
5,754 Posts
Brock would be awesome in a role as Special Enforcer for a big event, like WrestleMania. Given his history with WWE and the fact that he is currently the biggest draw in UFC, you could expect a huge buyrate there.

Tyson, as nothing more than an outside enforcer, spiked media attention and buyrates in 1998. Lesnar could very easily accomplish the same in 2011. You're crazy if you think otherwise.

Of course, I don't buy into the idea of Dana White allowing it. Stranger things have happened though.

And that's a nice bit of fantasy booking, when you think about it. Lesnar being the man behind Nexus? That's a cool twist.

The reasoning is simple enough. Lesnar left WWE on bad terms. He's been dominating UFC, as a relative rookie to mixed martial arts. Hell, Lesnar was a rookie when he rose to power in WWE. Why not support the rookies? Why not get in their heads, advise them that they'd better lash out against WWE, before they're all cut loose or used up?

Lesnar would be great in that role. It'd be logical and believable. Lesnar's the bigger former employee, playing the part of a riot starter. As far as fantasy ideas go, I like that scenario.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
As cool as it would be, Lesnar + Nexus = Lexus, I really can't see it happening in reality. :(
You know what's an even better idea?

LEX LUGER and Nexus.

LEXUS. WE ARE ONE TOTAL PACKAGE.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
To all the people who just instantly say "Not happening" , WHYSOSERIOUS? Cut the crap and just take a hypothetical discussion and run with it instead of being so overly serious.

Technically Brock could be involved w/o wrestling a match. The guys in the video I posted make a good point about Lesnar contractually cannot do anything in UFC till after mania anyway , and Dana White would do best to cross promote using him at WM instead of doing nothing at all.

Like the guys in the video say , Lesnar @ WM is a win for everyone involved UFC & WWE alike would benefit from it , just like the times those boxers showed up at WM

Also alot of guys have been attacked by Nexus leading us to beleive they could not be the leader , the only options that seem left are Triple H , Brock Lesnar , .... maybe Shane/Stephanie McMahon? Or something else?

I also assume the Nexus mastermind is also the secret RAW GM , the way he actually allows Nexus to run the place and do things like demand a tag team title match on the spot , to get DQed for a win so they can pick a special ref , to threaten to fire Cena if Barrett is not obeyed , to not over-rule bragging rights because of interferrence , etc. The GM is probably also the mastermind , course it would then make no sense if it was Lesnar because Lesnar as GM makes no sense but you know

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Why do you post WrestleZone links when you know they are always complete bullshit? Do you enjoy bullshit?

And don't give us the oh this is all hypothetical bullshit. Brock Lesnar being the leader of Nexus is as likely as Jesus Christ being the leader of the Nexus.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts