Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guessing they are going to have Rock face Cm Punk, Austin vs John Cena, and Lesnar vs Taker? It seems as if they are setting this up to be one of the biggest Wrestlemanias of all time. Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Even if you're right, I really hope not. Ofcourse, one more match would be awesome, but we need to move on.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What the actual flying fuck are you talking about?
Lol, I can't actually put in words, cause i'm so excited. I was reading something about these three having macthes at WM 29. But I'm not sure who their opponents might be if they actually do have a match at WM 29.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why in Gods name would Stone Cold have a match with Cena. :confused:

The other two make sense but this. :confused:
I was just sharing an opinion. Idk, maybe it can be a good feud. But if these three were to wrestle at mania and put young talent over, who would you suggest they wrestle? Cause im kind of 70% sure that these three will have a role at WM 29

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Yes and they will have Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit as well (all respect to both legends, duh I miss them :(

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
One Man Gang and Junk Yard Dog to wrestle at WM 29?

·
Premium Member
17,159 Posts
I'm guessing they are going to have Rock face Cm Punk, Austin vs John Cena, and Lesnar vs Taker? It seems as if they are setting this up to be one of the biggest Wrestlemanias of all time. Thoughts?
you're guessing? based on what? any sources, IWC hopes and dreams don't count.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I can possibly see Lesnar wrestling at Wrestlemania 29, and maybe the Rock, but not Austin.

Lesnar vs. Undertaker
Rock vs. Cena II

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I can possibly see Lesnar wrestling at Wrestlemania 29, and maybe the Rock, but not Austin.

Lesnar vs. Undertaker
Rock vs. Cena II
I would mark for the first one but I would cry in anguish for the second one (but knowing WWE it's a possibility)

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I want to see Ultimate Warrior come back at WM29.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts