Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think will happen, if anything? The way heyman came out to triple h and Steph and said lesnar could be the solution to the problem (sting).

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
Re: lesnar and sting?

Hopefully it was just done to get fans to think. I hope it doesn't happen or Sting will be destroyed.

·
Registered
503 Posts
But... They can script it anyway they want. Its not an MMA match, it's wrestling.
Yeah, like Lesnar and 'Taker at WM 30 where Brock concussed the Deadman and we ended up with that dreadful match?

·
Read Only
1,146 Posts
Hogan was around 50 when he faced Lesnar in 2002 it is possible.

Although it almost certainly wont result in a match as Lesnar is being booked as a monster and Sting being squashed does nothing for either man, if anything Lesnar will come out and attack Sting during the promo with Sting and Triple H.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'd like to think that Brock Lesnar will drop Sting with a F5 in the opening seconds of the match and finish him! I've never liked Sting. He has nothing original in his entire repertoire. He took his name from a crap musician, his gothic image is stolen wholesale from the Crow, that Joker shit he pulled off in TNA was daylight robbery, too. watching his old matches on the WWE network has shown me that the guy doesn't deserve to be in the big leagues and never did. He's weak as dishwater and, once he wrestles his first WWE match, everybody will see that he never deserved a place on the WWE roster - he was always carried to good matches and, even then, he didn't have many. The main reason that WCW went bust, I'd say, is because their top talent wasn't really all that talented.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts