Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is not that i've a personal grudge against this guy or something but sometimes he can be a real asshole. I mean he cannot digest criticism!!!! I mean he had started a show called AWE: Brand New. i mean his show was OK and people did post some criticism which this guy found it difficult to digest. He started swearing at the people who had criticised his show including famous bookers like Mr. Wrestlemania who is now known as Rated R. He abused me and also abused Fire Wolf. Now if you look in his sig, you'll find him saying that he got his ass fired by Fire Wolf which is true. Fire Wolf fired him cus this guy had not posted his shows on time. Now i know that when Leonard reads this post he'll abuse me and even give me a bad rep. But i think i'm right on my part and even if other members do not agree with me.....it's fine but i know most of you will cus most of you may have read his posts. He has no self respect cus he keeps on telling people that he got his ass fired ................. i mean any person with dignity will not keep on telling the entire world that he got his ass fired!!! Just try criticizing his show for once and you'll come to know.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
I havn't even heard of the guy, so it can't be that bad. It seems like he isn't telling anyone outside BTB about his "firing".

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
I didn't understand your post until I read this:
...including famous bookers like Mr. Wrestlemania who is now known as Rated R...
The BTB section sucks, just stop posting in there. He's been abusing you? Oh C'mon.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hombre said:
I havn't even heard of the guy, so it can't be that bad. It seems like he isn't telling anyone outside BTB about his "firing".
No the firing thing is stored in his sig. If you dont believe me view his profile and you'll see.

·
hello
19,588 Posts
this guy, leonard_dodotigers is a w*nker, he goes off at everyone who gives him constructive criticism, like myself, Rated R, aks<19>, FireWolf etc....all because we just told him what he should improve on! He also likes calling people gay, so it must reflect upon himself.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
It seems this has nothing to do with any of the "respected" and "established" bookers so it isn't of any concern to me. I don't associate with any of the lesser bookers nor do I read their shows so I don't know anything about this besides the fact that fired isn't the right word and anyone concerned with a situation like this really needs to go out and get laid.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Maybe he is only 11-12 -13 and gets bullied alot (have not seen profile)
ans he can not stand critiscm sounds childish.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
And will you believe what he did now? He joined Fire Wolf's site and threatened him that he would **** up his site. I mean Fire Wolf told me all this so he will be the right man to tell you all what exactly happened and he has started a show in the BTB section again which totally SUCKS and i expressed my opinion and he says i was spamming!!! God this guy is ****ed up in his head!!!

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
He's a stupid nut. Says that make me a mod, I say STFU, says that I'll wreck your site by scrambing my IP, I say Bye n00b, he says Oh Sorry unban me. Seriously what a ****tard who can't even handle criticism.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh well [cc.] it's your opinion....it's your way of looking at it. As i had said earlier most people wont agree with me and that's fine. By the way this is not an old thread this thread was started by me and i can reply whenever i want it's not that i've started a new thread about the same topic again so STFU.

·
3,113 Posts
Chemical Monster said:
Oh well [cc.] it's your opinion....it's your way of looking at it.
Ummmm....It's not my opinion, it's a fact.

Chemical Monster said:
By the way this is not an old thread this thread was started by me and i can reply whenever i want it's not that i've started a new thread about the same topic again so STFU
It is an old thread. No one posted in it for a week. Just because you made the thread, it doesn't mean you can bring it back for some sorry ass reason like you did. And don't tell me to stfu just because you know I'm right, douche.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh well [cc.] i'm sorry, i did not know that it would be counted off as spam. sorry once again. i just wanted to take that rage outta me about leonard. sorry

·
Registered
206 Posts
I will finally reply to this waste of time thread. Yes Fired was the right word because that was what that stuck up dickhead Fire Wolf said to me. He fired me because i did not have the time to get 3 shows typed up in a week, mind you he told me he does not have the time for any show so keep that in mind. Then he sends me a MSG telling me to forget our differences i say alright and then he invites me to his Forum and ays i need 60 posts to become a MOD. So i get 33 and he says that Deadman Waking beat me and then he says that he has started a competition to recieve modship. I enter then he Bans me for entering. After that i came back onto WE and MSG him saying that y did he ban me and he said..for entering my competition. I then proceeded to tell him that i use up to 3 computers every day and my IP is never the same because i switch around on the CPU's a lot. so then he goes that he will unbn me but instead he half unbans me and puts me in his forums jail.... If u did not like my tale of events well so be it...but this thread sucks

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Rit BTB n00b fight Highlight Reel is correct thats why I hate new guys on the BTB

:famous:writers like Mr.Wrestlemania? LOL who is Mr. Wrestlemania:p sounds like another n00b lmao famous can only mean peeps like Red Cold,Main Event,Wolf Beast,Highlight Reel,Grendrill,Me who have been around for like a year and there are good new bookers too Flyman30 and Jushin Liger in particular

I read one post by Leonard_dildotigers and that was enough for me to get an opinion on him he told two people to fight over leaving W-E because he hated them both seriously you dickhead your so self-centered grow some balls

1 - 20 of 22 Posts