• Other (Specify)

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She already took out velvet Sky and ODB...

So who is next to get taken out by this monster heel Knockout?

Your Thoughts...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Robbie E. .

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts
She will crash KOs match at BFG

·
Registered
377 Posts
I think her beatdown on Velvet should have been longer and her screaming was a bit stupid. She should have been a silent assassin.

That said it's the best thing TNA have done with the knockouts for a very long time. The monster heel character makes a nice change and a bit of variety

·
Finally...
5,933 Posts
Probably attack the winner of the KO's match at BFG which will hopefully be Gail Kim so they can set up a Gail Kim(Face) Vs Lei'd Tapa(Heel)

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I don't think we will see her attack anybody next week, they will probably build up the knockout match for the PPV but I think Gail Kim could win the title and then will begin a rivalry with Lei'd Tapa to put her over like she did with Taryn

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Probably attack the winner of the KO's match at BFG which will hopefully be Gail Kim so they can set up a Gail Kim(Face) Vs Lei'd Tapa(Heel)
They shouldn't be setting her up to take on the champ so soon. She needs to be built up and to win some matches first. Hopefully post BFG Velvet calls her out setting up a short feud.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
They might use her to attack Brooke and have Ray blame Knux and Garett for not preventing it. They're pretty much running out of ideas for the Ace's and 8's downfall and at the same time there aren't enough Knockouts around to target. Besides that, Gail Kim is too strong for Tapa to go after off the bat. At the same time I don't feel like Christy would do her any good to put her over. Now, if they had a female interviewer, that would be an option, as interviewers actually communicate with the wrestlers. Then again, JB is the next best thing. Ultimately, I expect Brooke to take a beating next.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
It would be epic if she just destroyed Christy Hemme for no particular reason.
But her next target is probably Tess.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
TNA blew it.

to start, now is not the time for her to debut. you should be doing nothing but building the match for the PPV between ODB/Kim/Brooke. when was the last time we even saw Gail Kim?!

but if she was to debut I can understand attacking someone. just happened to be Velvet. but to attack ODB was just beyond stupid. ODB is the Knockouts champion, so you just made the champion look weak. why the hell would you do that TWO WEEKS before the PPV?!?! are you fucking kidding me?! just imagine on this past Impact when Bully beat down AJ, out comes some new huge guy and they destroyed Bully and beat his ass. how would that look for the Bully/AJ match in TWO WEEKS? stupid because it would make Bully look weak.

ODB is the Knockout one would think could take on this Tapa, not because ODB is the champion, but ODB is supposed to be this bad ass woman who can even take on the guys. TNA could have built up a big feud between ODB and Tapa. but they're already wrecked that opportunity because Tapa just destroyed ODB. :bs:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Gail should regain the Knockouts title cleanly at BFG. Right after the match, Tapa comes to the ring to try to intimidate the Knockouts again. But this time, Gail takes the fight right to Tapa, until the two have to be separated by security. Gail declares that she's not going to let some oversized she-male ruin the division that SHE started.

Gail becomes a face and starts a feud with Tapa.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Gail should regain the Knockouts title cleanly at BFG. Right after the match, Tapa comes to the ring to try to intimidate the Knockouts again. But this time, Gail takes the fight right to Tapa, until the two have to be separated by security. Gail declares that she's not going to let some oversized she-male ruin the division that SHE started.

Gail becomes a face and starts a feud with Tapa.
THIS.:clap

1 - 20 of 21 Posts