Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Da fuq is this realtea, does this prove facial aesthetics arent everything?

·
Premium Member
13,750 Posts
Maybe he's a nice guy or funny or they've got common interests?

Or failing that, maybe he's rich?

They certainly are a bit of mismatch visually lol, but hey, good on them for finding love.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
In my opinion he's not a bad looking guy. Looks like he'd be a nice cuddler.

The opposite is far less likely to happen, imho.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
She's obviously not shallow and likes him for his personality and how he treats her. Plus, he's not even that bad looking, he's not ugly or anything tbh. She's likely known him a long time cos she says that he's her high school sweetheart.

Reactions: Draykorinee

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
She's obviously not shallow and likes him for his personality and how he treats her. Plus, he's not even that bad looking, he's not ugly or anything tbh. She's likely known him a long time cos she says that he's her high school sweetheart.
I feel like this is usually a cop-out. Like, obviously most people don't want to be with someone who will treat them shitty or something, but at the same time if there isn't any attraction there, personality mean jack shit.

I think the fact they supposedly known each other for a long time and based on the pics they both work out has a lot to do with it.

Reactions: Jedah

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I feel like this is usually a cop-out. Like, obviously most people don't want to be with someone who will treat them shitty or something, but at the same time if there isn't any attraction there, personality mean jack shit.

I think the fact they supposedly known each other for a long time and based on the pics they both work out has a lot to do with it.
Eh, well maybe I should have said they have stuff in common, cos they obviously both like going to the gym and that, they prob have similar interests.

Still, good for them. They're cute together and she clearly loves him.

Reactions: ★Th0t Patr0L★

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Ugh really now I actually thought this was something else. Guy pulled a looker good for him meh.

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
950 Posts

How is being attracted to someone's personality a cop out? It's true that in terms of physical attraction people usually weigh each other up within minutes of first meeting. Men in particular are very visual in terms of what they find attractive, but as far as someone that you actually want to spend time with as opposed to just fuck, it depends on a lot of different variables.
You absolutely can also find someone increasingly attractive when you spend more time with them.
If you are comparing something pretty to look at as opposed to someone who actually makes you feel good, there can be a whole world of difference.
I like a partner in crime. Guys that are like that don't tend to fit the tall, dark and handsome mould so I am more attracted to personality. It doesn't have to be a cliché.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Maybe just shows that not all people are superficial idiots, willing to accept whatever asshole behaviour the guy exhibits, because his ego is through the roof based on him having a few muscles?

Just a guess though.

I've actually had conversations with girls that say they are turned off by OTT ripped bodies. Intimidation factor can be too much for them.

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,667 Posts
She is nothing but tits really so it makes sense.

Reactions: greasykid1

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
This thread has been popping on forums for over a year.

Men who have one or more of money, status, wealth, confidence, intelligence, empathy, great sense of humor and knowledge more than just quoting Star Trek, Star Wars and Monty Python lines, can work around the house, fix things and make decisions tend to attract decent or better women. If you have none of these (especially lack of confidence) then you've got nothing to offer to a woman and you just sit there going wtf at guys who can attract women.

Improve yourself and you'll be attractive too.

She is nothing but tits really so it makes sense.
And this is a great example of sour grapes. Lesson for young men to find ways to temper their envy and fight it.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.