Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What legends would you like to see wrestle in the WWE? Mainly guys who've never had a run but guys who had a very short run, a la Ultimo Dragon, are also fine.

My pick would have to be The Great Muta(Keiji Mutoh). I don't think he has too many years left in him but he's still going strong in Japan.

For those of you who don't know him he's essentially the Japanese Undertaker, although it would be more appropriate to call Taker the American Muta. As tired as Taker has become I'd love to see a feud between these two.

Just watch some of his matches on-line if you want to see who he is. Warning though. Some of his matches can get very, very violent. There's a reason it's called the Muta Scale.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
Only one I would have liked to see would have been Misawa, but he has since passed on. All other "legends" are either too old, too decrepit or not relevant anymore.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Easy:

Sting.

The greatest wrestler to never lace up boots in a WWF/E ring. Even at 51 years old there's more potential money feuds waiting for him in WWE than I can even begin to list.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
Stan Hansen would have been great in the 80s or 90s [He only had a short run in the late 70s feuding with Sammartino]. Great on the mic, a real brute in the ring as well.

Gino Hernandez as well, too bad he died young.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Easy:

Sting.

The greatest wrestler to never lace up boots in a WWF/E ring. Even at 51 years old there's more potential money feuds waiting for him in WWE than I can even begin to list.
It's funny. He and Muta had great rivalries and a few team-ups. He would easily tie for me with Muta. He'd at least be way more marketable with WWE. Great wrestler and a great guy from what I hear. I don't think he's ever been a guy to really bad mouth another or have anything bad said about him.

I'd also say he's the most likely to come except for the fact that Vince would probably try to mess with his character. WWE bashes almost all of WCW except they always praise Sting.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
For as great as Sting/Undertaker would be, the one wrestling match I've always wanted to see in my life is Sting vs. HBK.

As unlikely as it would seem...never say never. Shawn is only as "retired" as a pro wrestler can be. He and Sting are both fans of Mr. Christ. And it'd be a major payday.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For as great as Sting/Undertaker would be, the one wrestling match I've always wanted to see in my life is Sting vs. HBK.

As unlikely as it would seem...never say never. Shawn is only as "retired" as a pro wrestler can be. He and Sting are both fans of Mr. Christ. And it'd be a major payday.
I'm not sure if you've seen this or not but (warning, mainly Jesus talk. No bats to the sternum. You have been warned):

·
Registered
889 Posts
Gotta be Sting. Would've loved to have seen a feud between him and HBK. Could've been amazing.

I still think theres an outside chance that we'll see him against 'Taker at 'Mania within the next couple of years.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts