Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WWE has a column up with former Intercontinental champions discussing the title and who they think should win the ladder match at Mania, you can find it at this link : http://www.wwe.com/inside/intercontinental-champions-talk-title-importance-27211711 . WWE seem to be trying to make the title mean something again, and I think this along with the match at Mania will bring prestige back to the title. Sorry if this has been posted, but what do you guys think about this?

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
No love for my boy Ambrose =(, the guy who STARTED this whole IC Belt redemption storyline...

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
WWE should do this on The Network and maybe people would believe they are serious.
Especially since they have a roundtable show they used to run... they should do more Legends of Wrestling. It was an amazing show.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
I don't understand why they don't continue with new episodes. The Network needs all the original programming it can get.
It doesn't appeal to the casuals according to Vince. All he wants is the casuals.

They should run shows built around a feud like the MitB 2011 run or Vince/Austin that actually showcases every match and segment and promo then a roundtable discussing just that in depth. But again, way too deep and hardcore apparently. I mean, not only would we get to see every bit of the feud, but also hear what was going into it behind the scenes to make it so amazing.

·
Registered
14,800 Posts
Just the fact that they even had to go to this length highlights the sheer and utter failure of their own booking.

Reactions: promoter2003

·
Registered
7,212 Posts
It doesn't appeal to the casuals according to Vince. All he wants is the casuals.

They should run shows built around a feud like the MitB 2011 run or Vince/Austin that actually showcases every match and segment and promo then a roundtable discussing just that in depth. But again, way too deep and hardcore apparently. I mean, not only would we get to see every bit of the feud, but also hear what was going into it behind the scenes to make it so amazing.

I'm going to admit something here. I have The Network, but some of my friends laugh and say why pay 10 bucks who use to watch after getting the free months. They are also long time fans.

They all said all the Network does is repeat the same thing over and over. I couldn't even argue with them. Vince needs original programming on there. I have it really for times I'm bored and want to look at the archives.

For instance one friend who was sold on Legends House completely got turned off when he actually saw it had people like Hillbilly Jim lol. They just assumed Vince was being cheap not wanting to get the real legends to do the show. Again, I had no argument lol.

What really got them irked was me using the HHH quote saying they were just cheap. They went off on me lol saying they could see a lot of that stuff online anyways in terms of the archives.

Vince needs to do more stuff like this I agree. The monthly ppv is not going to cut it to get the regular fan to subscribe if what I've seen first hand from fans who use to watch.

·
Registered
616 Posts
WWE has no choice but to make it relevant again and to put it on Bryan. The fans would not allow him to turn into a jobber.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts