Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2456 Posts

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shitty Intro:

The great, the bad, the stupid, but most of all the known players of the past have RETURNED to play in this fateful game. Together they must put their differences aside to find the scum among them and leave only town. Can they do it before the scum overwhelm? Only time will tell.

Win Condition for all factions: To be the final faction remaining with no possibility of losing.

Player list(5 alive):

1. Lawls
8. conor.
10.sk
14. sweenz
17. klee gambit

Dead:

Doddsy was dueled on Day 1, UnDeFeatedKing, VT/Post restriction

Jam shot night 1, Rising, tracker/post restriction
Docblue was shot night 2, JunkheadX,vig
Chr1st0 was shot night 2, CamillePunk,JOAT
Skybox was lynched day 3, Hiplop, 2 shot legendmaker
Phenom was lynched day 4, McQueen,Jailkeeper
Jamn was modkilled day 5, STUFF,Cop
rop3 was shot night 6, Postage,Mason
chimp was shot night 6, Aussiefan,Vengeful Stump

Rugrat shot night 1, Alcoholic, Roleblocker/mason duelist
Curry shot night 4, Cotmas, Rolecop watcher
Xenus lynched day 5, Shepard, Busdriver

LC lynched day 2, Faraday, the Serial Killer/double voter

Phases:

Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 6
Day 7 ongoing

Rules:

1. DON'T SETUP HUNT. IT WON'T WORK. MAFIA WILL HAVE FINE TUNED FAKES AND CHARACTERS CAN BE ANY ALIGNMENT. This is all the warning you will get.
2. Don't be a prick. actually idc, but you gotta play the game. If I feel you aren't playing the game you will be replaced.
3. Make sure you paraphrase your role pms when claiming and don't just copy/paste what I wrote in your role pm.
4. Bold your votes
5. Send your night actions to both myself/shepard
6. Days will vary in length over the course of the game, nights will be 16-18 hours(adjusted if it falls during a time I think I'll be sleeping or in class, but shep can post phases too so ya).
7. Mafia are mafia aligned

You are a sample PM, prevent cheap town confirms, town aligned

This is your flavour where I tell you a bit about the character you. You are a sample town pm, your entire existence is to prevent people from cheaply confirming themselves as town. That's it. Each night you do nothing because youre a sample PM.

Day 1: with 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch. You have 32 hours to achieve a lynch.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
Sorry (not sorry) Flay...

Any more to that claim Klee? Also hey Klee :)

Vote Conor
Hey Doc :)

I don't want to be lame and claim early in the day, I don't blame if you flame cause my play won't pay, if you get what I say?

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
8 people viewing the thread (mostly UK) and it's Saturday Night. I'd expect nothing less from the members of the games and trivia section for a forum devoted to wrestling.

1 - 20 of 2456 Posts