Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Legend_Killer99 is a great person, poster, Legend Killer, Orton wannabee.....................

TO SHIT ON!

I shit in the face of people who are not cool.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I am a big Legend Killer99 fan. He has made a huge impression on me and I respect him for all he has done in this business. I will watch his back if anybody decides to mess with him. I greatly appreciate him and Dysturbed, if you decide to mess with him, You're Next.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Again, The Sinner, you seem to like Legend Killer99. I changed his title to Hombre's Bitch. Then you did the exact same thing to Old Skool. I pissed him off and you're changing titles to Hombre's Bitch. WTF?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I'm not one of those people that go all out and change their friends titles back or even care if they do. I'm not Legend Killer99's friend, nor do I like him. Somebody was on my computer when I went to the bathroom. I'm going to kill my brother. He made it look like I was LK99's friend.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
How long were you in there? Your sig respects him, many posts liking him, Old Skools title changed, were you stuck?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I changed Old Skool's title earlier.

I went to the bathroom and had to mow the lawn.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
You're all a bunch of tossers. You can't "pwn" to save your lives. Go learn some Mr.Hankey 101.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
I still don't get these people who claim another person comes on the computer when they're not there and changed everything around and says stupid things. I leave the computer all the time and that has never happened to me.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Rajah said:
Mr Hankey's been and gone.

Time to move on.
WTF. Hankey will never be gone. He will always live on, in the posts of BreakdownVersion1. Farewell for now, my fallen comrade :(

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Obviously when I said that somebody came to my computer, I was lying. I was just using everybody elses excuse.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I never used that excuse.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Whatever happened to Mr.Hankey? He shouted at me once, I retaliated, he made me look a no0b...It was a thing we had.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts